• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How many countries have you visited?

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Finland
Sweden
Norway
Denmark
Iceland
UK
France
Switzerland
Portugal
Spain
Greece
Vatican
Italy
Algeria
Russia
Australia
New Zealand
South Africa
India
Japan
China
Viet Nam

I'm not clear on whether Ahvenanmaa counts.
And what about Greenland?

IamTheTest

First Post
USA (home)
Canada (high school band trip)
Bolivia (10.5 weeks of an engineering internship)
I would love to travel more but my funds are low as a college student. My goal is to travel around the world and meet people that Ive talked with online. Maybe see their homes from their perspective.

nakia

First Post
USA (home). I think Texas should count as a separate nation. I lived there for three years.
Canada
Mexico
Belize
The Netherlands
France
Spain
Syria
Jordan
Israel/Palestine
Kenya
Tanzania

Looking at the other posts on the thread, it seems like the "Join the military, see the world" slogan is true!

It also seems like the Europeans have a bit of an advantage. If I got in my car right now and drove for twelve hours, I might make the Canadan border. How many countries could one hit if you left, say, Amsterdam and drove for twelve hours? Of course, the US has the glory that is Nebraska. Ah, Nebraska!

(nothing but love for the Nebraska folks) :D

Buzzardo

First Post
Hmm.

Canada
Mexico
Puerto Rico (Actually a US commonwealth)
Ireland
Russia
Uzbekistan
South Africa
New Zealand
Australia
Bahamas

tarchon

First Post
jonesy And what about Greenland?[/QUOTE said:
If autonomous regions are counted, we should probably count American Indian reservations too, which I imagine would push many Americans up into the 20s. I'm sure I've been in or through at least a dozen.

fusangite

First Post
Sorry Pinotage I should have phrased my question differently. I was thinking about the 15-year economic and political decline rather than the physical geography. When I was there, Zimbabwe was just beginning to fall noticeably from being the prosperous, organized place it was in the 1980s. The World Bank had just imposed Structural Adjustment. So I was sort of looking to know how far it had slid politically and economically between 1992 and 1996.

As evinced in my postings in the on-topic areas, I see everything in terms of religion, culture and politics so I didn't even go to Hwange when I went. My trip highlight was Great Zimbabwe near Masvingo.

Jonny Nexus

First Post
tarchon said:
If autonomous regions are counted, we should probably count American Indian reservations too, which I imagine would push many Americans up into the 20s. I'm sure I've been in or through at least a dozen.

I think you should only really count autonomous regions if they go to the Olympics as a separate team as, I believe, Puerto Rico do.

Last edited:

Remove ads