• 50-54

Votes: 46 20.9%
  • 55-59

Votes: 16 7.3%
  • 60+

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Poll closed .
No I haven't.
I love it. There are two seasons and it has a sequel series which itself also has two seasons. There is gambling these series. Lots of gambling. Its nit about gambling at all. I hate gambling or sport animes generally so thats not any part of why i was interested. Its an anime that i would best describe as about analysing what seperates winners in life from losers and the harsh reality of what it takes to be successful in life. The mindset.

dave2008

Legend
I really expected you to be a decade or two younger. Ssj goku fans usually arent as old as you. Did you get into the dragon ball franchise during the early dragon ball days or the early days of the manga itself? Who is your favorite dragon ball franchise villain? Mine is doctor gero (probably spelled that wrong. I always do).
I'm 47 and I was a big DBZ fan. I haven't followed the recent resurgence though. The end of Cell was basically the end of the story for me. I caught a bit of the Buu series and beyond, but it just started to loose me at that point.

Also made in abyss is a pretty cool adventure/coming of age anime with a heavy presence of cosmic horror. Beautiful art too. Downright adorable even.

Laughing salesman is also really good but hard to find english subs for free because the anime came out when japan was doing a strong anti piracy campaign.

Ive thought about smooshing the two together and making a medium length d&d campaign based in an alternate location of the made in abyss planet with the laughing salesman being a recurring antagonist. Basically the minor devil of the story.

Remove ads