How to create your very own demiplane...

CrazyMage

4th Level Lawful Good Cleric
where the Dr. Pepper flows freely and They Might Be Giants play all night long, and everyone at Club Obi-Wan knows your name.

I was flipping through MotP and in the section on demiplanes it mentions that arcane and divine spells can create them, but it did not list the particular spells that do this. I vaguely recalled reading such a spell, but now I can't find it anywhere--PHB, R&R, MaoF--am I just missing something obvious? Or just (extra) crazy? What spell(s) create demiplanes?

Thanks for the help.

Chriskaballa

First Post
The spell genesis (Clr9, Sor/Wiz9) in Tome and Blood as well as Defenders of the Faith allows you to create tiny planes of your own, accessible only from the Ethereal or Astral Planes.

-Chris

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
And it's only avalible to Clerics with the Creation Prestige Domain and to Psions. It's a very rare thing.

Kamard

First Post
DarwinofMind said:
And it's only avalible to Clerics with the Creation Prestige Domain and to Psions. It's a very rare thing.

Stupid demiplanes full of talking crystals...:p

I just ruled that it was a 9th level doohicky available to any cleric, wizard, or psion. I like demiplanes too much to limit them at all.

Remove ads