Howling Night: Temple of Hinotheus

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Wish to ask that since the Heirloom Weapon trait has changed if I may take and edit my equipment? I wish to make The G.U.N. a masterwork weapon and get rid of

bloodblock(4doses) 100gp
everburning torch 110gp
fuse gernade 100gp

And then add the 10gp to his money on hand.

I will make the attack below without the +1 for MW just in case this is not allowed.[/sblock]

Darreo spots a thug and gets him into his sights. The odd weapon in his hand makes a soft *thnk* sound as he pulls the trigger.

OCC: Attack using point blank shot and deadly aim.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
OOC: I'm grandfathering the Heirloom Weapon until this adventure concludes. Let's keep it that way for now.

Thugs approach from multiple directions.

Darreo unloads the G.U.N. into one and gives him a grievous wound as he approaches. "You'll pay for that!" the bouncer replies as he draws a scimitar and fights back.

Tahn also manages to target the bouncer that approaches him, smacking him across the face.

A bouncer reaches up to grab Mai Lin! "Hold her down, we'll need to sort this out later," Bonita commands.

As the first gang member, hit by Nathan's fire, retreats, two other ruffians draw swords to guard his escape, while a third steps in behind Nathan to strike. The two other of Bonita's men strike at Darreo and Tahn. The strike against Nathan is savage, but Nathan easily dodges the blow. The one against Darreo is with much more precision, but his armor prevents the strike from being more than a scratch. Tahn's attacker manages to hit the doppleganger, who winks out of existence. Mai Lin is grabbed!

At the sudden drawing of weapons, some of the other women jump back in multiple directions, much to the surprise of their clients. Two men in the center of the room smack the backs of their heads together, turn to challenge each other, and start swinging at each other!

[sblock=stats]
Bouncer 1: 9 damage
Bouncer 2: 4 damage (nonlethal)
Bouncer 3: unharmed
Kraken 1: 5 damage
Kraken 2: unharmed
Kraken 3: unharmed
Kraken 4: unharmed

Darreo 14/17
Tahn 16/16
Nathan 12/12
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Howling Night R1.jpg
    Howling Night R1.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Bad mistake," Darreo says as he puts his weapon to the bouncers chest and fires.

OCC: Says using the lever to reload the reapting crossbow is a free action. I take that to mean it does not draw an AoO. Will take AoO's for firing only.

Last edited:

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Tahn glances out of the corner of his eye at the man grabbing their prostitute informant. Dispassionately he realizes she has served her purpose and while helping her might be good for keeping on friendly terms with the other humans, he had more important concerns at the moment.
Twirling the Sandman over his head once more, he gives the bouncer the kind of look a cat might to something small, furry, and squeaky. His grin stretches, then his face, until a second twin tears off from his body in a grotesque fashion. The two Tahn's swing in unison again!

OOC: Activating Copycat again. 4 uses remaining

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

"You know, much as I love a good bar brawl," Nathan says with a devilish grin and a step away from the nearest male threat, "I'm afraid we don't have the time." He raises his voice over the din as best he can.

"Bonita, I'd let that poor slave girl go if I were you, seeing as the signal the White Cloaks are waiting for--" here he raises the wand and speaks an unintelligible word. The air about him shimmers a moment as he finishes, "--was just sent. I'd say you have about a minute to run for the hills, my good lady."

[sblock=actions]5' step

Activate wand of Mage Armor on himself.

Bluff to convince the people in the brothel that the White Cloaks are on their way:

Bluff check. (1d20+9=18)

Hrm. Not great, but maybe Bonita's got a crummy Sense Motive...[/sblock]

[sblock=resources]HP: 12/12
AC: 17 (Mage Armor)
Spells per day: 1st: 5/5 remaining
Heavenly Fire: 6/7 remaining
Mage Armor wand charges remaining: 49/50[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
OOC: It may not matter, as it HolyMan may have left, as well, which leaves only two of us in this game. If that's the case, I may beg that we get a narrative wrapup of the fight (or that we just grab Mai and run. :) ), since two players makes things a bit tough to push through. :)

Remove ads