• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

HUGE Doctor Who news coming tonight! [Spoilers]

pedr

Explorer
That was it!

It continues the incestuousness of British TV, if it's true, of course - his junior is played by Freema 'Martha Jones' Agyeman.

Also if Wikipedia is to be believed, Patterson Joseph is unlikely, as he's about to play the Detective Inspector in the next season of Law and Order: UK

Will Doyle

Explorer
I've heard Ben Wishaw suggested a few times. I hope not, I'd also like to see an older Doctor. Really, I think the series needs a shake up.

sabrinathecat

Explorer
I actually hope this is all false, and it blows up in "Bleeding Cool"'s face. I find most of these "insiders" very annoying and self important.
And yes, that's coming from me! talk about pot&kettle.

Granted, I'd like to see Matt Smith continue as The Doctor with Moffat retiring, but that's another matter.

Bagpuss

Legend
Matt Smith pretty much came out of now where, even the first two didn't seem like obvious choices at the time, so I don't think knowing UK actors is giving much of an advantage to guessing.

I've come to trust the people in charge of casting to make a good choice.

Remove ads