• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I also have the books [merged] (info on upcomming Power sources and more)

RandomCitizenX

First Post
MindWanderer said:
My request: paragon paths. We've seen a list of them; can someone post the entry requirements and general gist/theme of each?

Also, can someone confirm whether there's exactly one class-specific multiclass feat for each class?

There is only one multi-class feat per class.

All of the paragon paths other than the ranger and warlock ones only have the class as a req. Each warlock pack gets one path, and each ranger fighting style gets two paths. I will try to type up a list of path summaries before I have to leave for family things.

jedrious

First Post
cjais said:
Anyone kind enough to post some high level racial feats?
No epic Tier racial feats

here's a Paragon elf feat
Running Shot [Elf]
Prerequisite: Elf
Benefit: You don’t take any attack penalty to
ranged attacks after you use the run action.

RandomCitizenX

First Post
Cleric
-Angelic avenger - Angelic esq powers as you act out the will of your god
-Divine oracle - Mouthpiece for your god. Granted with powers prophecy
-Radiant servant -You glow as you become a source of your god's light in the world.
-Warpriest - Priest of battle who's god blesses his weapons

More to come later.

jaldaen

First Post
I was wondering how zones work? What makes them so different? Are they constant effects? Are there any special rules (besides them being dispellable)? Thanks ;)

MindWanderer

First Post
RandomCitizenX said:
There is only one multi-class feat per class.

All of the paragon paths other than the ranger and warlock ones only have the class as a req. Each warlock pack gets one path, and each ranger fighting style gets two paths.
Nooooo...! It's impossible to pick up a ranger paragon path if you're not a ranger, I guess. So much for that hope. Oh, well, I'm sure one of the cleric PPs will work for my cleric/ranger.

baberg

First Post
AllisterH said:
1. Attribute increase. Is it +1 to 2 stats every 2 levels or every 4 levels?

2. Magic Items. What classic D&D magic items are in the PHB? And, can you give an example of one?
1) +1 to two stats (must be different) at level 4, 8, 14, 18, 24, 28. +1 to all stats at 11, 21.

2) Dancing Weapon, level 20+, (Daily) Minor to make it "float" in midair, sustain floating is also a minor. Attacks are as if you're holding it, but if you don't take an attack in a round it can make an automatic basic attack with reach 2.

Stalker0

Legend
Other than for certain classes that rely on it, does intelligence give any secondary benefits?

We know it adds to AC, and to int based skills, but does it do anything else? Any cool feats that make having a high int useful?

Are there any feats or abilities that let high level character wear heavy armor and still keep their int or dex bonus to AC?

malcolm_n

Adventurer
okay, starting with an 18 in a stat, at +1 per 4 levels = 24
Plus 1 to all stats at 11 and 21 = 26
so the Feats with 27 required are Racial maybe?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads