• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I also have the books [merged] (info on upcomming Power sources and more)

Lobo Lurker

First Post
17 + 8 = 25. That's 2 points shy of the prereq. With an 18 and an attribute bonus (racial) then you can meet that prereq.

Maybe there's a magic item that will boost a stat by +2 in such a way as to allow you to qualify for a feat w/out breaking the combat model.

The Little Raven

First Post
MindWanderer said:
Nooooo...! It's impossible to pick up a ranger paragon path if you're not a ranger, I guess. So much for that hope. Oh, well, I'm sure one of the cleric PPs will work for my cleric/ranger.

I'm pretty sure someone said that having a multiclass feat for a class qualifies you as being a member of that class for prerequisites, so you can pick up ranger feats and ranger PPs if you have the ranger multiclass feat. Not 100% sure, though.

MindWanderer

First Post
Mourn said:
I'm pretty sure someone said that having a multiclass feat for a class qualifies you as being a member of that class for prerequisites, so you can pick up ranger feats and ranger PPs if you have the ranger multiclass feat. Not 100% sure, though.
Well, yes... you count as being a ranger, but you don't count as being a ranger with the two-weapon fighting style. So a cleric could take Kensei, but not Stormwarden.

What can some of the really powerful magical implements do beyond giving bonuses to attack and damage and adding to criticals?

Are the Staff of Power or Staff of the Magi now implements?

Mourn said:
A character who has taken a class-specific multiclass feat counts as a member of that class for the purpose of meeting prerequisites for taking other feats and qualifying for paragon paths. For example, a character who takes Initiate of the Faith counts as a cleric for the purpose of selecting feats that have cleric as a prerequisite. These feats can qualify you for other feats; for example, a warlock who takes Sneak of Shadows can use the rogue’s Sneak Attack class feature, which means that he meets the prerequisite for the Backstabber feat

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/4ex/20080430a

Andur

First Post
I'm just going to say that jedrious posts look alot more like cut and paste than they do typing of stat-blocks...

Why else
would one
type like
this?

Scribble

First Post
Also, can anyone who has them perhaps list the chapters of the 3 books? I know it's a bunch of work but... consider it your paymwent for being luckier then us. :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads