• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I am not allowed to Rage

Tagnik

First Post
I'm playing in a Campaign where we cannot take levels of Barbarian. I want to have the ability to rage somehow. Is there another way besides bribing the DM ?

dkilgo

First Post
he he he... wolverine tears off the nasty guys nicely crafted elven boot and proceeds to thrash about maddly...he he he

Apok

First Post
The Singh Rager from OA grants a Rage ability, as do the Frenzied Berserker from MotW and the Berserk from Deities & Demigods.

dkilgo

First Post
Yes, you do have to have the ability to rage due to the two feats in the requirements. (Destructive Rage and Intimidating Rage)

Prereqs for those feats is the ability to rage.

Berk

First Post
Or become a druid and shapechange into a Wolverine

Actually, No. The rage ability of a wolverine is an extraordinary ability. As per the description of the spell polymorph self and other you don't get the extraordinary and supernatural and spell like abilities of the creature you change into. As per the wildshape ability, it is just like polymorph self except you can only adopt one form. And the greater shift ability from the shifter prestige class works just like wildshape. So no rage for you!!. =o)

Remove ads