• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I Am Very Very Drunk.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
jeffsforehead said:
I Love Whiskey So Much.

Loneliness+the Good Life= Drunk Drunk Me.
When one of the two cats I grew up with died totally unexpectedly (on 06 July 99), I downed a glass of whiskey in one shot and didn't even feel it.

I did feel the same amount of whiskey when I tried again on the first anniversary of her death, though.

Heh. Shock does some interesting things to you... :)

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Darth Shoju said:
Mmmm...Guinness. My beer of choice as well. Do you prefer it warm or cold? I started off drinking it cold but I'm starting to prefer it warm. I'm starting to think that's the way God intended it to be consumed. :D

Cold

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Numion said:
Guinness might be a good choice for a pint or two - but to get blasted on? No thanks. You just can't drink that to get drunk. Too thick, or something. Lager for heavy drinking .. ;)

I don't drink beer to get drunk. I find I get full and bloated long before I get loaded.

Hard liquor for getting drunk, Guinness cause it's awesome!

Goobermunch

Explorer
Numion said:
Guinness might be a good choice for a pint or two - but to get blasted on? No thanks. You just can't drink that to get drunk. Too thick, or something. Lager for heavy drinking .. ;)

Bah! I used to drink 6-8 pints of Guiness a night! Of course, I was living above the pub at the time, so it wasn't too expensive.

When I'm out to get drunk, it's double shots of Jamesons. I can drink it all night.

--G

Abraxas

Explorer
I'm very fond of Inchmurrin (I've got a bottle of 26 yr old waiting for a special occasion), Glenturret, and Dalwhinnie.
As to the whiskey vs whisky thing, I've always seen scotch whisky and irish whiskey, not the other way round.

I'm also partial to good tequila. A friend of mine worked in Mexico for several years and developed a taste for really good tequila - unfortunately I can't remember the names right now :(

jeffsforehead

First Post
Oh, I'm a writer. I have impeccable grammar. Even when I'm drunk, I don't slow down. I can still get a sentence perfect. I'm drunk right now. The keys give me a little trouble, but I catch it, always. I would never allow myself to write like I was drunk. I'm writing a story (longhand) right now, and my handwriting is a little off, but I will decipher it in the morning. Anyway, I rule, my story rules, and I shall be a bigshot famous writer someday.

Remove ads