• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) I Counted Every Spell

xiphumor

Legend
Ever homebrew a new spell and aren't sure which classes should be able to use it? Ever played a Lore Bard and wanted to know which spell school would get you the most bang for your buck? Are you on a scavenger hunt to find the one nature spell that's NOT on the Druid spell list? Well do I have the spreadsheet for you!

Link

Last edited:

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
I would like to say: I -deeply- appreciate how thorough and invested you are being in your categorization and collation of information, Xiphumor.

Between this and the archetypes you've provided some -amazing- tools for Narrators, Homebrewers, and Freelancers submitting to EN Publishing to fill in gaps and make things more interesting for various concepts.

Well done!

xiphumor

Legend
I would like to say: I -deeply- appreciate how thorough and invested you are being in your categorization and collation of information, Xiphumor.

Between this and the archetypes you've provided some -amazing- tools for Narrators, Homebrewers, and Freelancers submitting to EN Publishing to fill in gaps and make things more interesting for various concepts.

Well done!
Thank you so much! If you can think of anything else that would be helpful, let me know!

ElliottBalding

Explorer
The link looks like a different one then it common for sharing. I'm thinking that it's an embedding link and not a link to the sheet. Or by embedding it the link changed itself

Remove ads