• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I have finally found religion.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

LogicsFate

First Post
Ambrus said:
I can only pray that you will soon be touched by his noodly appendage... :(
th_FSM3d.jpg

Let us pray his noodly appendage touches us all

ForceUser

Explorer
Wait, Scientology isn't a religion? Why the hell am I paying all this money, then?

As they say on other boards, IBTL*! ;)

*In Before Thread Locked.

Crothian

First Post
Balok the Strange said:
....to be more specific, I have finally founded a religion.

I have come to the realization that none of the current religious trends currently offered provide me with any sense of awe. I will explain, but if you are a religious individual who may take umbrage, please stop reading this now.

Wow.....its agood post that has to defend itself before it actually gets to the point. Whatever the point was...... :\

Beat The Lock!

Eh. If you're going to worship a comedian, worship Bill Hicks.

Bill Hicks said:
People are bringing shotguns to UFO sightings in Fife, Alabama. I asked a guy, "Why do you bring a gun to a UFO sighting?" Guy said, "Way-ul, we didn' wanna be ab-duc-ted." If I lived in Fife, Alabama, I would be on my hands and knees every night praying for abduction.

bill_hicks.jpg

ssampier

First Post
Iku Rex said:
And I hope the thread stays open. I've been thinking about starting a religion myself. (Seriously!) Some ideas would be helpful. :D

I created The Simpsons religion for my Sociology of Religion class. Want any pointers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads