I Made an All Inclusive Race and Class Document from all Released 5E Material

Dakin Watson

First Post
I created this race and class guide for my players about 9 months ago and have recently updated it. it includes all of the races and classes from The Player's Handbook, Sword Coast Guide, Volo's Guide, Elemental Evil, Unearthed Arcana, D&D Beyond, Xanathar's Guide to Everything, as well as Critical Role (only because Critical Role content was spread through Wizards at one point or another, I'm not sure where now that I'm posting this).

It's neat and organized. The classes is 203 pages long (with a table of contents), with the main class coming first and it shows what you gain at each level. Then the subclasses come next. Each class/subclass shows the origin, what medium it comes from. The races have pictures and the document is 49 pages long and they are already separated into subraces (meaning after cover page and each new race and subrace getting their own page, there are 48 races in total). I tried to keep the same format of each trait that the race shares ends at the languages, then all the traits that are specific to that subrace are listed after the languages.

Here is the link if anyone wants to download it.

Races: http://www.mediafire.com/file/adubkd4adtxk2s3/Dakin's_Guide_to_5E_Races.pdf

Classes: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zxobgb2gqypr9dm/Dakin's_Guide_to_5E_Classes.pdf

I found it is a nice place to have everything you need in one place. You can share with your players, so that they don't need to go to the phb, and then volo's guide, and then find an unearthed arcana article, it's all here. If there are any errors, let me know and I can update. I will also update whenever Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes comes out.

Please tell me what you think!

I made some changes to a few of them (but changed them back prior to the post) just to fit my own players more. Adding Half-Elf heritage, and making the each genasi have a resistance instead of just Water/Fire. I also translated the Starfinder Races as well as Homebrewed whatever 4e races hadn't been introduced to 5e yet. However, I did not include any changed I made for homebrew races, because I didn't want to muddy the waters for some players; however no one is perfect and if I missed one of my changes, please let me know and I will fix it. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Remove ads