• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

i need evil and insane.

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Find a copy of Dragon 300. The vile spells in the sealed section continue to be some of the most unpleasant ways to kill characters in the game, such as aging them to death in three rounds, causing them to tear apart and their limbs animate as zombies, or impregnating them with a fiendish duplicate of themselves, which then tears its way out.

Demiurge out.

Stone Dog

Adventurer
Nightfall said:
*winces* Okay now that's just WRONG.
And overly done. especially with the ogre nipple ring jokes.

Oh sorry, it is just me that is sick of that part.

Anyway, go get a book on the Inquisition's practices. Seriously. Those people had a LOT of horrible things to do to people and without too much rigamarole. Seriously. You want aweful? Look to history.

Or current events. I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't like their eyes eaten out by ants like what happened in a hospital in India.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
I never thought that this day would come but... I recommend that you download FATAL. It's full of horribly inappropriate ways to screw over PCs. Be warned, though - FATAL is the Necronomicon of game books. If you delve too deeply into its secrets, you'll go forever mad.

Rockwolf66

First Post
jdrakeh said:
I never thought that this day would come but... I recommend that you download FATAL. It's full of horribly inappropriate ways to screw over PCs. Be warned, though - FATAL is the Necronomicon of game books. If you delve too deeply into its secrets, you'll go forever mad.
I'm sorry but I was quite mad before I got my copy of it.

Harmon

First Post
First off- Don't kill your Players. I know they are a dime a dozen, but please- don't. If you want to kill someone, kill their characters. :D

Personally I am not much for just murdering off PCs (I prefer to let them do it themselves), because I find that Players aren't really all that interested in spending their gaming day making up new characters. They come to Play and have fun.

Also hard thought back grounds and such go by the road side when you whole sale slaughter PCs for no reason besides a desire to kill them off.

However if you need suggestions-
- Big battle scene. Much needed healing. Reverse the Positive Energy for Negitive Energy, so that healing spells become inflict.

- PCs are to rescue some prisoners. Make it tough, them sneaking into a camp, dungeon, tower, castle, whatever, then they flee. The Commoners are quite thankful. First night in camp the Commoners slip away, kill the guard with their Sneak Attack or death strike (Monk/Rogue/Assassins), then slip poison into the PCs water skins (just in case they are bested by the sleeping PC), then take out the rest of the PCs in their sleep. Should the PCs jump to their feet, and kill or drive off the Commoners then the poison will get them the following day.

- Think 2 Purple Worms

- A huge promise of richs at the end of the adventure, then have one of the traps be a Plane Shift to somewhere nasty.

- Grab the character sheets to start the BBQ (though your Players might get the hint that they are losing their characters)

- Oh, teleport them to the center of the ocean (five feet above). Two thousand miles from no where.

frankthedm

First Post
Undead unborn chilldren using thier umbilicle cords for energy draining improved grab slams & blood drain constrict.
84734.jpg

tweak tiny vampire spawn for the stats.

Last edited:

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Rockwolf66 said:
I'm sorry but I was quite mad before I got my copy of it.

Perhaps, but now you're also incurable. Reading FATAL is kind of like stabbing yourself in the eye with a shish kabob skewer - it's very painful and permanently damages your brain ;)

Lord Wyrm

First Post
I always liked polymorphing one of them into a doe and the rest into hungry wolves. Crucification by paladins was always pretty bad. They once got to be the theme ingredient in an orcish version of "Iron Chef". You could always watch Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, or Red Dragon for some inspiration. Also consider making them undead and then describing the overwhelming hunger and the torment of their existence, this works especially well with good characters.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Originally posted by Harmon
First off- Don't kill your Players. I know they are a dime a dozen, but please- don't. If you want to kill someone, kill their characters.

Ah, you commented before me. Darn.

And wait, when is Ogre Gang Rapes OVERDONE? Man, I've NEVER seen that happened and I'm glad for it.

I like the idea of flesheating viruses, preferably those immune to cure spells unless they're super high level.

Or slowly pour fleshdevouring oozes over various body parts.

Flensing is always painful. Worse if one character is dominated into flensing another. Emotional scarring there as well. ;)

Spell Blood to Lava would have to suck.

Brittle Bones spell maybe. As they walk, their bones are weak enough that the own pressure from their own body begins to break them.

That's all I can think of.

Jürgen Hubert

First Post
Ubiaratne the weird said:
I need ways to kill off my players. evil, demented ways that would make you sick. i want my players gagging as their characters are killed. in other words, fun ways. please, i will accept anything. my own twisted mind can only do so much.

Leaving the player/character divide aside, I'd like to know why you want to kill off the PCs.

Not that I object to it in principle, but if you told us about your current situation and your motivation, it would help us to taylor the deaths to your specific situation...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads