D&D General I really LOVE Stomping Goblins

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Im "the debater" I seek knowledge not to be able to do things, or even be good at them at all, but just so I can participate in arguments...

Chaotic Neutral?
Yes, drawing from the three-type alignment system, it shows a healthy ego fully in control of your Id and Superego.

Hmm...I may be getting my typologies mixed up.

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
And I call him LE because he will cruelly and needlessly hurt others in his pursuit of The Law, even while the citizens he claims to protect are starving to death.
It’s almost like the 9-alignment system is fundamentally broken because one axis is a legitimate dialectic and the other is a moral judgment.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
It’s almost like the 9-alignment system is fundamentally broken because one axis is a legitimate dialectic and the other is a moral judgment.
Its almost like it is a fun game mechanic that lets you know what to kill and which magic items you can use without getting a headache, rather than trying to simulate actual psychological nuances.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
It is kind of funny. I don't think twice about sniping an enemy in Far Cry, but I feel guilty if I accidentally run over a dog.
:( The closest I've come to running something over was a dove that decided to fly in front of my car. I mean, I was the only thing moving in the neighborhood and all it had to do was fly 6 inches higher...

Thankfully, other than a small cloud of feathers it seemed fine. It didn't even stop flying, so I assume it did okay.

Sacrosanct

Legend
...But there are 16 Myers-Briggs types.

My partner once joked that Myers-Briggs is just astrology for Student Affairs professionals
When you know the history behind Myers-Briggs, and how it was created, then yeah, it's pretty clear it's not to be taken seriously lol. IIRC, Carl Jung, whose work that is supposed to be based off of, had not-so-good things to say about what they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads