• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IC) A Hard Time in Harrowdale

Myth and Legend

First Post
"Please let us return to Harrowdale, i don't think we can fight much more in our current condition."

[sblock]I re-read the Artist feat - it seems to give an extra 3 uses of Bardic Music/day! Yay! :) I'll remember that next time[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
for the first time since seeing the crerature display its death's head, evenar speaks, " I am ready to go. the boy will be safe with me."

With on hand holding onto the youngster and the other holding a morning star he sets off with the rest of the group, the whispered words of 'lysander protect us, please' heard drifting from his lips.

Rhun

First Post
Loaded up with as much goods as he can reasonably carry, for later resale, Fayne moves out ahead of the group. He keeps his glaive at the ready, just in case the woods conceal any further lurking danger.

Arkhandus

First Post
Returning to Harrowdale Town

Merrick and Tarven help the others gather up whatever they want to take from the gnolls and their camp, and hurry to get the group back on the path back to Harrowdale Town. You head back the way you came, and find some carrion birds picking at the corpses along that way. They fly off as you approach. After a few hours of walking, you leave the Velarswood and return to Harrowdale Town.

It is late afternoon now, the sun low on the horizon. The chandler is sitting against a nearby wal, fretting, as you pass back through the gate. He doesn't notice you yet. Tarven asks one of the gate-guards about the Constable, but the guard says she hasn't returned yet.

Rhun

First Post
"A most welcome sight," says Fayne as the group reaches the town. Turning to Tarven and Merrick, he continues. "We should talk to your captain about our findings."

Myth and Legend

First Post
Abrielle never thought she would have been so glad to see the walls of a human settlement. "We should warn them that a party of Gnolls was destroyed but others may be lurking still. And tonight i invite you all to join me an "The Golden Pare", it's the inn i am currently residing at. I will be entertaining the patrons tonight, after i bathe and rest. We might hear some talk of local events while we are there, too." Abby was all smiles and read headed joy, relieved that after all her first real adventure was not so bad.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I'll gladly join you my lady, I need some entertainment after this.... foul day in which I lost so much, and take the lives of more than one, person or gnoll." The calishite says in his gloomy tone, as usual. "And if master Evenar wishes to discuss the matters of slavery in more profound ways, I'll be glad to have an intelligent chat with him too.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Abrielle's eyes widened, as she went over and caressed Abderagman cheek gently. "Oh you poor man you did lose your mother today. I am so sorry. Please, ale is on me tonight."

Rhun

First Post
Fayne merely shrugs. "Perhaps I will come by. I would like to discuss the prospect of the paid bounty on the gnolls we slew with the good captain."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Without so much as a word, Evenar takes the boy to the temple at the northern(?) end of town where he saw aid from ealier in the day

Remove ads