• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [IC] Adventures in Ashwell: The Edge of Dispater

Creamsteak

Explorer
OOC: If a tie occurs, the GM decides the order among tied GM--controlled creatures, and the players decide the order among their tied characters. The GM can decide the order if the tie is between a monster and a player character.

I'm going to say the higher dex modifier goes first, in this case the sorcerer.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Thael incants a spell, hoping that it will protect his group.

OOC: Thael casts bless on Raghnalls, Ersarkess and himself (+1d4 to all attack rolls and saves). I am assuming that heroism is still active, no?

if so, his hp are2/10 +3 temp

Creamsteak

Explorer
[sblock=Esarkess]You are gripped by a few simultaneous feelings. First, nausea. Something round, solid, and metallic is coming up and you don't feel like you can do anything to hold it back down. Second, you are flooded with memories of your home village, from which you were spared. Yet it's different from how you recalled it previously. In this vision you're in the village, and still the lightning and fire passed over you, through you, harmlessly. You look to the sky, and you see something. A blue-lipped pale-skinned sorcerer clad in red robes. The lightning takes shape from his hands. The fire billows from dragonheads summoned by his song. And yet he's scared of something.[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Initiative: 1D20+3 = [6]+3 = 9

Code:
[B]AC:[/B] 16; [B]HP:[/B] [COLOR=#FF000]6[/COLOR]/12
[B]Initiative:[/B] +3
[B]Saves:[/B] CON +5, INT +5
[B]Passive Perception:[/B] 9
[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Dwarven
[B]Skills:[/B] Arcana +5, History +5, Insight +1, Investigation +5, Persuasion +1
[B]Stats:[/B] Str 9 (-1), Dex 16 (+3) , Con 16 (+3), Int 16 (+3), Wis 9 (-1), Cha 9 (-1)

-[B]Inspiration[/B]? [ ] Yes, [[COLOR=#FF0000]X[/COLOR]] No

[B]Spell Save DC:[/B] 13
[B]Spell Slots:[/B] 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
[B]Slots Used:[/B] 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
[B]Spells Prepared:[/B] (0) 
[list]
[*]Cantrips:Mending (**)
[*]Rituals: Detect Magic (**), Identify (**)
[*]1st Level: --
[/list](*) can be cast at higher levels; (**) spell granted via a class feature

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"You! That was you! I'll kill you for it!"
He starts toward the sorcerer, all thoughts about politeness forgotten

"This guy killed off my whole village! BLLARGH!" he stumbles as something flies out of his mouth

[roll0]

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Ersarkess expels a small iron sphere, one inch in diameter, that is banded by runes written in some ancient language.

[sblock=arcane_spellcasters]Anyone who has the ability to cast arcane spells gets an odd feeling of "contradiction" from this particular thing. You definitely get the feeling it's potentially dangerous to the touch.[/sblock]

[sblock=anyone_else]It seems like a perfectly normal metal orb.[/sblock]

It's still Ersarkess action.

Attachments

• Chorae.png
    Chorae.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 105

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
It is however a thing that this sorcerer wants or has uses for. Therefore, Ersarkess takes it.

"You will pay for what you did!" he stumbles forward and as he straightens, net flies out and engulfs the sorcerer!

"Get him!"
Then again for the barbarian
"Get him!"

OOC: :D

[sblock=Actions]
Free: interact with object: take the orb
Move: within 15' of the sorcerer if possible
Action: Net throw: 1D20+1D4+4 = [17]+[2]+4 = 23
Net throw (disadvantage): 1D20 = [15] = 15 - ACTUAL ROLL IS 21
[/sblock]

Remove ads