• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IC, before Wrath beats Darkwolf (Thanks, Sabaron!)

Darkwolf

First Post
The staff crushes the badlands; shreds the blood of the battlements and ferociously protects against the pain of the fortress!

"If you don't have many options, you might as well give up!"

Berandor

lunatic
"I might, but I won't! ... And I'm no vampire, I'm just evil!"

The hammer prances with the vineyard; removes the edge of the invisible blade!

Sabaron

First Post
"Both defenses are useless... removing the edge of a staff is impossible, and the hammer prances right past that elaborate defense."

"Still, that prancing hammer is pretty silly."

Lady Wei giggles as she tosses a flower to DW.

Point DW. 1 flag all.

Darkwolf

First Post
The onyx monkey dances through the mesa; reduces the thrust of the willow!

Darkwolf attempts to distract Wrath from pounding him by attempting to dance instead of attack. ;p

Sabaron

First Post
The pretty girl sits a minute and ponders the two moves.

"I can see a wind drying a marsh up, and a monkey made from gems dancing through a mesa... sort of. Mesas aren't very transparent."

Point Wrath. 2 points Wrath, 1 point Darkwolf.

Darkwolf

First Post
<MeowthBot> 1: The lizard overwhelms the coast; fends off the pain of the eyes!
<MeowthBot> 2: The hammer stands near the tundra; shields the quickening of the soul!
<MeowthBot> 3: The mantis appears through the gate; quells the cut of the steam!
<MeowthBot> 4: The lotus blossom illuminates the tower; grasps the slash of the water!
<MeowthBot> 5: The crab kicks the ruins; avoids the onslaught of the sun!

Berandor

lunatic
Wrath shows her second hand:
  • 1: The dagger drifts through the mountain; dodges the offensive of the vermin!
  • 2: The dagger carves the gate when it flips in the midst of the heart; shreds the punch of the lightning!
  • 3: The manticore stands atop the palace; reduces the cut of the rain and fends off the cut of the wyrm!
  • 4: The manticore drops from the knoll; parries the energy of the stars!
  • 5: The tricky blizzard shouts with the grotto; beautifully averts the thrust of the arrow!

OOC: Dagger style! Now, if I only had had 5 yen to empower my dagger already... ah, well :rolleyes:

Remove ads