• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IC, before Wrath beats Darkwolf (Thanks, Sabaron!)

Berandor

lunatic
With a flick of her wrist, Wrath employs her dragon dagger in a dancing cut.

POISON DAGGER!

The dagger carves the gate when it flips in the midst of the heart; shreds the punch of the lightning!

Sabaron

First Post
"That's a pretty flower, and the nastiest trick with a dagger I've ever seen..."

Lady Wei looks ill as she judges this round.

2 flags Wrath. 4 flags Wrath, 1 flag Darkwolf

Sabaron

First Post
"Ewwww... a slimy lizard. Or a tricky blizzard. Blizzards are cold and mean, where lizards are just ugly. I don't like cold and mean."

Point Darkwolf. 4 flags Wrath, 2 flags Darkwolf

Last edited:

Berandor

lunatic
OOC: Could you rewrite your flavor text, please, Sabaron?
It sounds almost as if the blizzard - me - had won the round... and leaves me in a state of total confusion ;)

IC: Wrath points her finger.
"Look! You can see the palace from here!"
She attacks from up high.

SNEAKY TRICK: LOCATION MOVED TO PALACE!

The manticore stands atop the palace; reduces the cut of the rain and fends off the cut of the wyrm!

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
ooc: Rewritten just for you. :)

Lady Wei peers curiously at the crab.

"Is it trying to kick something? Crabs aren't any good at kicking, and the Crab stance isn't either."

"Hey, you're right Wrath! I CAN see the palace from here! Cool!"

2 points and match Wrath.

Wrath, you have regained your favor with the Dark Gods, climbing to Dark Knight 0.

Darkwolf, you seem to be the star of Kung-Fu: The Yo-yo Continues. You're at Brown Belt 0. Good luck on your next fight!

Berandor

lunatic
Wrath bows to the judge curtly.
"Piece of cake. For a moment, I was worried... when you said you preferred ugly to cold and mean... I mean, look at him!"
She starts to raise her hand to point at Darkwolf, but halts in the middle of it.
"Huh? Who's there?"
She tilts her head as if to listen, then nods, before sleepily adding,
"I think I can find it."
Moving as if in trance, Wrath turns away from the city and the palace, walking towards the wilderness, her dagger gleaming in her right hand.

------
to be continued on a nother thread, after I slept some.

Remove ads