IC - CoC - D20 - Fog over Buenos Aires

Drowned Hero

First Post
The painting reveals nothing new. After some minutes of searching the entire room, theres no new clues found. Felix sits heavily on the bed looking up at the sealing 'eeeeh guys' 'symbol in the sealing'
In the sealing theres a faint drawing in withe chalk over the light sealing painting. the symbol is the same as the few rescued notes of Alvaro Uribe.

*Felix success spot roll

Good job Felix.
Professor Juan takes out his camera and take a picture of the ceiling.
The symbol begin to fades, I wonder if someone saw or heard something, we need to speak to the maid downstairs.

Drowned Hero

First Post
The group moves downstairs again taking seat at a big sofa near the stage. A slender girl is dancing with snake like movements giving you hot looks.
After a minute or two the Madame comes to you.

Dear Madame
The professor smiles kindly to the woman.
Please, share with us the events that took place in the murder night, has anyone heard something or saw something, any suspicious persons entered the club. Anything you recall can help us, and if you do...
He smiles a bigger smile and looks at Uriba
You’ll be rewarded with great prays in the local newspaper.

*Diplomacy check

Drowned Hero

First Post
Dear Madame
The professor smiles kindly to the woman.
Please, share with us the events that took place in the murder night, has anyone heard something or saw something, any suspicious persons entered the club. Anything you recall can help us, and if you do...
He smiles a bigger smile and looks at Uriba
You’ll be rewarded with great prays in the local newspaper.

*Diplomacy check

'nothing out of the ordinary im afraid' 'a man entered the room with her and we find her murdered some hours later' 'the man was gone' 'and did not go out the main door' 'we found a rope from the upper floor to the roof and no sign down to the street' 'the police was informed but the investigation was put on hold for some reason' 'not that i care though' 'life is short if your not paying attention to it' she lift her hand palm up wanting some coin. 'the door is that way if your not spending more on the girls'

*diplomacy success roll

I thank you dear Madame.
The professor bows and leads the group out of the place.

Once they are out, he leads the group to the side, far enough from praying eyes to see and pricked ears to hear them talking.

Now, she said that only the prostitute died in the room upstairs.
He turns to Uriba.
What about the guest? The teacher you mentioned that was murdered over there?
Let us check the alley behind the building, from where the suspected murderer vanished.

Drowned Hero

First Post
ooc: im sorry but i fkt.up :blush:
the meaning was to tell that the prostitute and a man entered the room and that she and he was found murdered. Sorry about the confusion.

Drowned Hero

First Post
What about the guest? The teacher you mentioned that was murdered over there?
Let us check the alley behind the building, from where the suspected murderer vanished.

Uribe talk while he looks at the stripper
'Yes the teacher was found with the prostitute in the room' 'and i can take you to the back of the building when you think we are done here'

Remove ads