IC: Dichotomy's Age of Worms Redux, Part IV

o3caudata

First Post
"Thank the gods." Kushnak mutters under his breath as Tarquin's eyes open.

He then turns his attention to the pesky merchant.

[sblock=oc]Blindness again on M. DC 17[/sblock]

worthley

First Post
"Time for your happy spell Eskard." Bazrim stands his ground infront of the door and does what he can to help calm the situation and casts a spell on Eskard.
[sblock=ooc]enlarge person on eskard.[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
While Tarquin quickly crawls into the adjacent room, Eskard dashes across the taproom and grabs hold of the merchant.

Bazrim's spell transforms the warrior into a giant.

Erdolliel protects herself against the coming onslaught.

Kushnak attempts his spell again, but, again the merchant shrugs it off.

The merchant manages to press his short sword into Eskard's flesh.

Nethezar fires bolts from his new wand at the merchant.

The crowd converges on the party, but most of the damage is only superficial.

[sblock=OOC]Tarquin crawls

Eskard: moves
5 & 6: AoOs, 2+, 3+ both miss
M: AoO, 17+ hit, 7 damage
Eskard: grapple attempt, 12+, hit, grapple checks 9+ vs 9+ (ooooh) success, 6 nonlethal damage (I'm assuming that you intend to maintain the grapple, and therefore, share M's space)
Bazrim: enlarge person on S
Erdolliel: total defense
Kushnak: blindness on M, Fort save 14+ success
Merchant: attacks S (-4 for being grappled), 3+ miss, 17+ hit, 5 damage
Nethezar: [I just realized that I completely skipped Neth last round...] wands M, 15 damage (bad roll)
Crowd: 1&4 attack R, 4+ 13+ miss; 2,3,13 attack N, 7 damage; 5 attacks K, 20!, 7, 3 damage; 6 moves attacks S, 20!, 2, 2 damage

Status & Init:
Eskard: dodge on M; 33 damage
Bazrim: mage armor
Erdolliel: dodge on M; +4 dodge to AC
Kushnak: 3 damage
Merchant: 15, damage; 6 nonlethal damage, grappled
Nethezar: 7 damage
Crowd:[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
"Get off of me!" The elf yells as she attacks the nearest patron.[sblock=oc]try to deal nonlethal damage to #4. So with a dagger I believe that means I have +3, 1d4+2. Switch my dodge bonus to #1.[/sblock]

Last edited:

o3caudata

First Post
Eskard grins widely as he enlarges and he throws his full weight against the merchant.

[sblock=oc]Attempt to pin M, grapple +17. If the first attempt fails, try again. If the first attempt is successful, Grapple to deal non-lethal damage. 1d4+5[/sblock]

Last edited:

o3caudata

First Post
"You fools, Tarquin is OK and WE were the ones who helped him." Kushnak shouts at the remaining crowd members.

[sblock=oc]Delay til after the crowd.[/sblock]

worthley

First Post
"We don't want to hurt you. Just conced!" Bazrim yells at the merchant.
[sblock=ooc]ready to mm the merchant if he attacks someone in the party.[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
While Eskard's first attempt is rather clumsy, the hulking half-orc throws the merchant to the floor.

Erdolliel makes a horrid swing at one of the crowd members, who quickly shouts (with an added expletive), "She STABBED AT ME!"

Somehow the smaller merchant manages to push Eskard off enough to regain his feet. As he stabs into the half-orc again, Bazrim fires his trusted missiles of force.

Nethezar follows suit with his wand.

The remaining members of the crowd swing again at the group, inflicting minor wounds.
[sblock=OOC]Eskard: pin attempt, 1+ vs 9+, fail; tries again 17+ vs 7+, success
Bazrim: readies
Erdolliel: dodge against 1; attack 4, 2+ miss
Kushnak: delay
Merchant: break pin attempt, 15+ vs 1+, success; attacks S
Bazrim: ready triggers (i have NO IDEA whether you are using a wand or memorized spell; you do some amount of damage
Merchant: attacks S, 17+ hit, 10 damage
Nethezar: wands M, 22 damage
Crowd: 1&4 attack R, 10+ 7+ miss; 2,3,13 attack N, 4 damage; 5 attacks K, 16+ hit, 2 damage; 6 attacks S, miss

Status & Init:
Kushnak: 5 damage
Eskard: dodge on M; 43 damage
Erdolliel: dodge on 1; +4 dodge to AC
Bazrim: mage armor
Merchant: 37, damage (plus MM); 6 nonlethal damage, grappled
Nethezar: 11 damage
Crowd:[/sblock]

Last edited:

o3caudata

First Post
Kushnak shouts sternly, as if reprimanding a child, "God damn it Eskard, I told you to restrain him, not get stabbed by him."

[sblock=oc]Kush moves 5' SE, then 10' E and spontaneously casts CCW on eskard. 4d8+7 [/sblock]

Eskard looks momentarily disheartened and then screams with rage, attempting to throw the man back to the ground.

[sblock=oc]Rage. same as before, 'cept it's +19 and 1d4+7 now[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
"The next time, I might even hit hit you if you don't stop swinging at me you oaf!"[sblock=oc]try to deal nonlethal damage to #4. So with a dagger I believe that means I have +3, 1d4+2.[/sblock]

Remove ads