D&D 5E (IC) Fitz's Folly

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Having had a bit of soup and washed his blades and his face, in that order, Rodrigo looked around and said - "So... shall we go report?"

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Back to the Weave of Life, then?" asks Miss Imogen, as she wipes the bowl of her soup clean with bread. She finishes, and her place setting is immaculate, no curbs at all, like it hasn't been used.

She stands and is ready to depart. She has her bow in her hand.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Harb comes downstairs in his new clothing. Somehow it appears to be old and worn in just the right ways and he's still managed to find something with a deep hood.

Finding the others still in the Inn he showed little surprise yet walked up and spoke. "Afterwards, we need to seek out an Alistair Bol."

Squirrels are evil!

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Need? asks Miss Imogen with a cocked eyebrow. She lets it pass.

She doesn't want to undertake another mission without speaking first to her Uncle. "We might want to explore a bit first. I'll be there's money to be made from these unusual riders we have seen."

gargoyleking

Adventurer
"Then do so as you please. I believe this man is connected to Chrysagon in some way. Perhaps he can seek him out as Rodrigo goes to tell his story. We can meet tonight and prepare our next moves."

Harb looks mildly annoyed at needing to spell out his thoughts. As the others think about his words, he sets his staff to the floor and leans upon it. Waiting for a decision.

Squirrels are evil!

EarlyBird

Explorer
"Can't we do everything we need to do, together?" the dwarf ask. "Closest to further-est first. Where is this Bowl character? Listening to a tale and excepting a job are two different things, let us be about getting as much done as we can, the day is still young."

With that the dwarf hefts his axe on his shoulder and waits for the others on the street (not knowing which way to go).

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
"I do agree with Master Dellrak - we may have made enemies last night, after all"

As Rodrigo said that, he got out of this chair and his eyes darted left and right, looking for trouble. He paused and added.

So... where is this other fellow?

Fradak

Explorer
After some cleaning Chrysagon came back to the common room and heard Harb's story.

"I'd like to know if Van'Sharen got the artefact and how it's connected to the Curse. Alastar might be interested too. But we do not all have to go to Alastar, if some of you got other business to settle."

Remove ads