Cantrips
Druidcraft, Shillelagh,
control flames, Produce Flame, Guidance
Memorized spells
1st Speak with Animals, Create Water, Goodberry, Entangle
2nd Animal Messenger, *Barkskin, *Spider Climb, L.Restoration, Spike Growth
3rd , Water Breathing, *Call lightning, *Plant Growth, Daylight
4th: Conjure Woodland being, Stone Shape, *Divination, *Freedom of Movement

Qawasha sits and relaxes, listening to the music and decides to look through the Thayan's journal himself.

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Zagmira's journal was near gibberish to Qawasha. It was written in a Thayan cypher. There were a few sketches that made more sense to him - a street map of south-west Omu; a sketch of a grung with a headdress. She had been talented, but clearly suspicious of anyone reading her writing.

OOC: Can everyone audit their status bar and tell me where they're at when they're done their rest?

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Chrysagon made himself comfortable in the corner looking over his bruises and burns. He put bandages on the worst bits and he soon he felt better. The song was soothing and seemed to help feeling better.
Whizbang the Lizard poked his head out and was about to say something about the ordeal and how he was in one moment nearly burnt alive and in the next drowned like a rat but Chrysagon stopped him and gestured the lizard to be quiet. We are having a short break here to catch our breaths, he explained in a whisper. We won't be long. Why don't you scurry along and see if you can find something interesting around here, huh? But don't touch the warrior, Chrysagon warned Whizbang.

OOC: Healing 1HD + Song of Rest: 1D10+2+1D6 = [10]+2+[2] = 14
Chrysagon AC16 HP 58/60 (Rs. Nec&Rad) HD 5/7 PP10* SSdc15 4/4 2/2 CD 1/1 LoH 35/35
Resting in CS28

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Whizbang rolled his little eyes and hopped out of Chrysagon's armour and stalked across the floor. At least he might find some dust mites or silverfish to eat before he died of hunger.

Qawasha
Race: Human
HP: 49/52
AC: 12
Pass Perc:17
Pass Inv: 12
Pass Ins: 14
HD: 5/7
Spell Slots:
1st [X ] [X][X] [ ]
2nd [X] [ ] [ ]
3rd
[X] [ X] [ ]
4th [X ]
Wild shape: 2/2Initiative: +2Spell Save DC: 15
STR: 10+0
DEX: 14 + 2
CON: 14 + 2
INT: 14+2(+5)
WIS: 18 +4(+7)
CHA:11 +0
Medicine: 7
Nature: 5
Perception: 7
Survival:
Natural Recovery: 0/1
Cantrips
Druidcraft, Shillelagh,
Memorized spells

Qawasha hands the journal to Miss Imogen,

I cannot decipher the writing.

He turns to Whizbang and sits on the floor and distributes the rations found in the Thayan Wizard’s bag.

Here, friend, there is no need to scrounge.

He makes sure everyone is fed and watered before returning most of the contents back into the magical bag.

It is possible that this necklace may be a necklace of fireballs. I’ve heard of them before. Is there a way to be sure?

Also, this orb seems interesting.

Qawasha spends the rest of their break to attempt to see if the orb did anything interesting. He started by gazing into it and thinking about his missing comrades who got separated before the sand room.

I’m totally guessing at the items. But will try to attune to the orb if it actually does anything. Maybe it’s a dragon orb!!!!!!! But I’m thinking it might be something that does scrying. Druids get scry, I think.

Ussal repairs his armor, unwilling to remove it in the dangerous place. Luckily for him, this is his creation and few strategically places hatches enable him to access parts of it without removing the armor.

He takes time to check the necklace. He too heard about such item, but would want to verify it before using any of the gems.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Zagmira, ik maggis sha'gras ma vactos!" came a voice that only Qawasha could hear and a face, withered and sunken-eyed appeared to him in the crystal ball. The face's expression changed and he said directly to Qawasha, "I take it dat Zagmira ish dead? And who might you be?"
1702573399298.png

Last edited:

Qawasha
Race: Human
HP: 49/52
AC: 12
Pass Perc:17
Pass Inv: 12
Pass Ins: 14
HD: 5/7
Spell Slots:
1st [X ] [X][X] [ ]
2nd [X] [ ] [ ]
3rd
[X] [ X] [ ]
4th [X ]
Wild shape: 2/2Initiative: +2Spell Save DC: 15
STR: 10+0
DEX: 14 + 2
CON: 14 + 2
INT: 14+2(+5)
WIS: 18 +4(+7)
CHA:11 +0
Medicine: 7
Nature: 5
Perception: 7
Survival:
Natural Recovery: 0/1
Cantrips
Druidcraft, Shillelagh,
Memorized spells

Qawasha is surprised by this strange magic - it, certainly, was not what he was expecting.

"I am Qawasha. We were working with Zagmira but she had an unfortunate accident: She fell into a pit trap and we were unable to save her. Who are you and what is your purpose?"

what language is it speaking? I might cast guidance if it's relevant and if it won't ruin my short rest.

Remove ads