• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Book 2)

Surina
The two men go into the stable followed by Surina. There are several men in the stable looking just as nervous as the men in the other room. One of the men near the western door whispers, "They're doing something outside." (Perception check for Surina.)

Everett
K1 and K3 fire their bows at Everett's window and miss him and the new bowman. K5 and K6 rush over to them and they move over to the stable doors.

Keth
He sees the kobolds moving as well. The bowman in the hall behind Keth goes into the room where Zadolix was. The bowman in Keth's room fires at K5 and misses before K5 and K6 disappear to the north.

Zadolix
Four kobolds close with him. K7 and K9 attack him and miss. The man who called Z crazy fires at one of the kobolds and crits. Instantly killing K8.

Perin
As he's heading down the corridor, he sees a bowman enter the corner room in the south and another take position where the fallen bowman at the end of the corner was. He sees the man firing basically straight down out the window. He turns and sees Perin. He whispers, "They're headed for the stable."

[sblock=First Floor] Leeds Inn first floor.png[/sblock]
[sblock=Second Floor]Leeds Inn second floor.png[/sblock]
The gray dots are townsfolks. Downstairs, the blue dots are bowmen. The cyan dot is the Mayor and the green dot is the Innkeeper. The dots behind the bar are armed with pots and similar "weapons".

Top of the round. The kobolds went. Party's turn.

TallIan

Explorer
Perin

Perin moves up to the window with the guard. "That could be a problem" he says as he points his crossbow down at one of the kobolds. "Of coarse, if we keep that up it'll be less of a problem" he adds as he drops on of the vile creatures.

Attack and damage w disadvantage from darkness: 2D20.LOW(1)+4 = [http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=20893212, 15]+4 = 16
1D8+2 = [8]+2 = 10

[SBLOCK=Deleted post][-]Perin takes a moment to orient himself with the layout of the inn, before letting out a curse. He was heading the wrong way. "I'm going to get a better shot" he says before dashing back down the corridor and round the corner.

OOC:Aiming to get to T19 with a move and dash this round[/-][/SBLOCK]
[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
AC: 15
Initiative: +2
HP: 12

Offense:
ShortSword: +4 5ft 1d6(+2) Finesse Light
Crossbow: +4 80/320 1d8+2[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

GM: Perin, you started in the common room and you know there are no windows in that room. Only the thin blue lines are windows and only those that don't have brown lines in front of them are not boarded up. You were headed to AA30.

Zadolix

First Post
With a wink at the man Zadolix guffed "I've seen worse! They won't be coming back up after I be dealt with them don't ye worry!" as he began climbing down.

OOC: I had a try against the DC20 dexterity check, cause why not! But only got a 14 at best so my action was taken.
Dexterity check: 1D20+1 = [13]+1 = 14
1D20+1 = [11]+1 = 12

I will take my turn for the next round now

As Zadolix slid down the rope he heard the twang of the bow from the man in room he just left followed by the squeal of a Kobold below. With a light thud and sound of metal rings clashing together from his chainmail, Zadolix quickly took hold of his warhammer in two hands swinging in low at the torso of the Kobold on his left. "Ye chose the wrong inn rats!"

OOC: I will move the remaining 10ft to the bottom of the rope and then use my action to swing at Kobold K7.

Attack roll Kobold K7: 1D20+4 = [6]+4 = 10

Dooooh...:(

Perin's shot missed K10 as he passes by. K10 moves to the north out of sight. The bowman at the window calls out, "I can't see them. They've gone toward the stable." A man in the corner room next to him says, "I'll tell them downstairs." He starts to get up.

K5 and K6 send sling shots at Everett and miss. They then join the other kobolds by the barn door.

The three kobolds around Zadolix close and while two shots were really close, none of them hit.

Surina, make a perception check.
Everett, make a perception check if you lean out the window.

Initiative:
Kobolds
Everyone goes but Surina <- now
Townsfolk
Surina

Zadolix

First Post
Surrounded by Kobolds Zadolix worked up a sweat in no time as he dodged and parried blows from the agile creatures. Looking for an opening he swung again on the Kobold on his left who seemed to be looking for weaknesses in his defence.

OOC: Swinging at Kobold K7

2H attack roll Kobold K7: 1D20+4 = [2]+4 = 6

Any other dice rollers out there? Coyote hates me

EarlyBird

Explorer
"No time to go around," the half-orc mutters to himself.

"N'drovio! N'drovio!" Keth cries out half a prayer, and half a battle-cry as he jumps out the window.

OOC: Acrobatics? [roll0]- trying to roll with it and end up on my feet, Probably a DC over 20 lol, but got to try
I think if this fails it will be his turn cuze he'll need to stand up.
End up outside at L30, please let me know what dmg he takes.

Remove ads