[IC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Book 2)

GM: Oops, I missed the L1 figure's action. It didn't affect anything.... So this was last round: (Perception checks are allowed for those who can see him from the lit inn room.)

The tall figure near the door lashes out at the man rushing out of the door with clawed hand. The man manages to duck the attack.

Zadolix

First Post
After crushing the first kobold Zadolix swung his hammer around at the other kobold moving around him before searing pain and heat him in the chest. He soon felt relief when in the doorway he saw someone that brought encouragement to his heart.

"Scaly ye be a sight for me sore eye! They've used oil on the fire, tell the villagers to flee! The whole place will come down. I'll hold them off as long as I can!"

OOC: Swing at Kobold K5 and then move to T23 regardless of the result, I'm willing to take the risk!

[roll0]
[roll1]

Current HP: 3
Max HP:14

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: Dash around the corner - Y20

"You shouldn't be leaving in such a hurry! The fun has just started!" the half-orc quips to the tall shadowy figure as he runs towards it bloodied axe in hand.

OOC: Not sure what the shadow four-legged creatures are, hopingnot wolves or worgs. But until Keth sees Zadolix or Surina he has noone to warn.

Also was thinking about moving 30' and casting toll the dead, but want to make special bell sounds for each of the family, and still working on that. Will give you my thoughts in the ooc tomorrow.

Zadolix swings and misses the kobold nearby and avoids the return strike as he move toward the first lizard man.
Everett injures two of the kobolds where Zadolix was standing as they fail to avoid the bubble of acid.
Keth feels the heat of fire just around the corner.
Surina rushes out but fails to connect with her target.
Perin fires his crossbow at the tall figure but misses. He stows his crossbow and starts forward.

The townsfolk are quickly slapping the sleepers awake. The innkeeper (orange dot) wakes the mayor (teal dot). Waking fighters are picking up their weapons and preparing to move out against enemies.
Upstairs people are crying fearfully about leaving the inn.
A parade of crazed horses runs through the main room and out the door into the night. They end up trampling a sleeping towny to death.
From the stables, someone is shouting, "Quick, clear the door. Let him run out that door and disperse the fire."
The priest (green dot) casts healing word on Zadolix. (7 hp)
The two townies next to L1 swing and miss him, the wound guy was very close.

The two kobolds Keth had been chasing turn and attack him. K1 hits for 9 hp of damage. The other misses.
L1 looks at the wounded man next to him and hisses, 'Get out of my way, meat bag,' and the man dies. He then withdraws to the west. (vicious mockery, and the guy only had 1 hp)
L2 also dashes to the west.
Howling can be heard to the west getting closer.
Keth hears the winnie of a horse and a thud. Followed by the sound a horse crying for help before it dies.

[sblock="Ground Floor"] Leeds Inn first floor.png[/sblock]

Party is up

Remove ads