[IC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Book 2)

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: Will have to use my relentless endurance 1/10 HP

The adrenaline surges through the half-orc as he blocks some blows, but is hit by others. The kobolds ganging up on the warrior is not where he wished to be. He gives out a roar and uses what he hopes is not the last of his energy to try and even the odds.

OOC:
Move: none
Action: atk K1 [roll0], dmg [roll1]
Bonus Action: none

GM: Techincally Everett goes before Keth in the initiative order. And his acid splash takes out K5 and injures K1. Keth's attack kills it. Keth can still move. You can see the figures in the west are definitely wolves (around 50-60 feet away) and there are a lot of them. And I'm going to assume after all the damage you've taken, your light spell has ended. Also, you can see Surina and Zadolix around the corner.

Last edited:

Zadolix

First Post
"Move clear of the door!" shouted Zadolix as the horses trampled through.

"Keth! Ye gods looked after ye in the fun then?" Turning to Surina he said "We need to get these lubbers to safety, too many have been killed already and it isn't safe down here. There be enough grief and bloodshed today to sink a ship!"

Zadolix then began to look around for his hand axe and moved towards the entrance

OOC: DM - can I find my hand axe that I threw earlier? I'd like to move to wherever it would have landed when it wide of the kobold.

Last edited:

Zadolix

First Post
OOC: Great I'll pick it up and move to R26 avoiding the horses. I don't think my character is aware of the approaching enemies yet.

Remove ads