[IC] Return of the Runelords

Kaodi

Hero
"Oh," exclaims the seer. It was good to have a knowledgeable person around. Maybe she could press Mei Ying more on this subject later. "Then I guess we can try to finish up here quickly and then go back to investigate in town." She turns back to Roderic, and makes a small gesture, lifting up one hand to her chest and punching out with it a bit. "We are on the case, and we will endure, Sir Roderic." Then once everyone is out she closes the door.

"So, if we know the map is not in the painting... Do we still want to try and grab it? Or should we just head downstairs?"

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Mapmaker. Hidden cove. Traps and treasures. Of course we're taking it. If for no other reason then to spite that evil spirit." Teea manages uncharacteristic VENOM into her voice.

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
"Fair enough, I suppose," says the seer. "But I want you to stay back this time. You were already thrown out the window once. Your uncle and I can try our luck dealing with it again while Teodor grabs the painting. Mei Ying and yourself will bring up the rear, do what you can, but stay out of the room as much as possible. Once we have the painting in hand we all withdraw unless it is clear we can win the fight. Does that sound good to everyone?"

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Michael is about to ask, "Cover you against flying objects how?" But he shuts his mouth before he can utter the words. What is going to happen next should at least be educational.

G

Guest 11456

The group moves back to the other room and gets ready to open the door. What is the plan?

OOC: Map

Last edited by a moderator:

Scotley

Hero
Teodor readies a dagger to toss, but feels pretty helpless. "Alright Teena, we'll do our best for you, but I'm feeling pretty out of my element here. We really don't have much room to support you."

Kaodi

Hero
Shenda gives nods and gives the girl a concerned look. But she gives a short count of, "Three, two, one," and then throws the door open.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Teea takes a quick look inside and rushes into the room. She takes the picture from the wall and runs back toward her companions.

Remove ads