[IC] Return of the Runelords

Scotley

Hero
Teodor smiles at Mei Ying and Shendra's words. "I can afford friends and good weather." He gestures broadly at the market. "The goods here not so much. Perhaps I have not tried hard enough to find that 'second best bargain'"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Professor Randolf Smarz - Mycologist

Professor Randolf Smarz and his business partner, Jarb Brogan, had been in the field collecting various materials for the shop and had returned recently to prepare for the market day. The professor was taking a break from setting up the sales stand, leaving the business aspect of the shop to the well trained mind of the Halfling barber, letting the half elf to wander about seeing what was available for trade.

[roll]1d20[/roll]

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Professor Randolf Smarz - Mycologist

[sblock=roll]you asked for a roll, I do believe[roll0][/sblock]

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Michael Tell entered the plaza, his old and slightly beaten armor recently polished. The recent times he has been spending with his niece Teea have changed him into a new man. He is freshly shaved and stands a little straighter and surer. The old wounds don't bother him as much, somehow, and he looks only once in the direction of the nearest tavern without lingering. He gives a warm smile to Teea before his eyes rest on the others.

"Hello Shendra. Well met, Mei Ying. This young rogue, Teoder, isn't bothering you, is he? What is your intent towards these young ladies, lad?" The older man is using his 'concerned father' voice, and though he looks stern and serious, he gives Teoder a quick wink. He knows the lad is one of the good ones.

Scotley

Hero
Teodor smiles at the jest. "Now wait a minute. It is these ladies who have stolen my heart, so they are the Rogues here." He places a hand over his heart to show he is wounded.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Teea didn't answer her uncle's smile, not directly anyway, but she did almost automatically step into her usual place to his immediate left, facing the same way. He smelled of leather and sun-warmed metal, with sharp hints of shaving soap.

After her parents death, it's where she felt most confortable -- protected and protecting...

Shayuri

First Post
Mei Ying bows her head politely to William in greeting, then repeats the gesture for the others as well. Experience has taught her that full bowing is frowned on unless it's to those of superior social status in these lands, even though it feels rude to her. Then again, courtesies in Varisia in general seem vastly curtailed. Perhaps that was why it was such a violent, war torn place?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases