[IC] Return of the Runelords

G

Guest 11456

Teea is able to quickly run into the room, grab the picture and run out without incident. However she does notice something under the far chair as she moves through the room. She is now back out of the room with the picture.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: something...what? Or if I didn't see exactly WHAT, is it alive, used to be alive, never was alive? How big?

Neurotic

Assuming it is smaller than the chair (since it is under it):

"There is something else!" Teea says breathless and rushes back in.

G

Guest 11456

As Teea heads back into the room to grab whatever is under the chair, a skeletal, ghost-like humanoid appears on the far side of the room once more. However she is resistant to its effects. She is able to grab the item and leave the room as the humanoid begins to fade from view. Once outside the room she is able to see that the item is a crystal stopper like that that would be used to stopper a fine decanter.

Kaodi

Hero
Now that the picture has been liberated from the grasp of the spirit Shendra takes a few moments to look over it, tracing in the air over the ragged slash through the canvas. "I hope my magic is up to the task of repairing this," she says. "I have never tried it on a work of art like this before. But that will be a task for later. The spell is more time consuming than most."

The seer pauses a moment to glance around the room, thinking about what they had seen in each room, though her avoids looking at the room with the cradle and that terrible thing. She takes a few steps towards the back stairs. "Time to find out what lurks in the basement, I suppose."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Michael nods and says, "I'm just relieved that we were able to get through one challenge without getting anyone hurt. Alright, let's head to the basement then. I'll take point."

OOC: If there is nothing else to do, Michael will head to the basement and open the door.

Neurotic

Alright, let's head to the basement then. I'll take point."

She takes a few steps towards the back stairs. "Time to find out what lurks in the basement, I suppose."

Teea looks bewildered for a moment.
"What!? What about this? The thing disappeared, maybe it is its focus or something. We should check the room again."
Shrugging
"You go ahead, I'll just take another peek to see if the ghost reapears."
With that, she carefully inches inside the room to check for the ghost, decanter and anything else interesting.
"If the ghost appears, I'm close to the door. I am fast. They don't care that I run inside twice."

G

Guest 11456

As Teea peeks into the room she sees that things are beginning to swirl around the room like before. She sees no sign of a decanter other then bits of glass.

G

Guest 11456

The group heads downstairs to the
back hall. A door that opens to the space beneath the stairs is boarded over. The doorknob is broken off and a steel spike has been driven into what used to be a lock. Who is attempting to open the door and how are they proceeding?

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Michael waits for the others to check the door for traps, then opens it and takes a look inside. He won't take a step in until he can see what's on the other side.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases