[IC] Return of the Runelords

Kaodi

Hero
Shendra lets out an exasperated sigh. "Really?" she says as she grips her spear in both hands and moves towards the fray. A small prayer escapes her lips as she hopes for her next attack to receive some small divine guidance.

OOC: Moving up and casting guidance unless one of those things manages to act before me.
Map
Initiative: 1D20+2 = [16]+2 = 18

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Black clad dwarf leaves the tavern and first notices that his animals are disturbed and only then realizes something is happening. Thus, he is slow to react, but given his age, maybe slow is the default state of living.

Init: 1d20+1 = [7] + 1 = [8]

G

Guest 11456

Teea moves forward and fires her gun hitting Fleshdreg3 with a well placed shot for 21 damage. It drops to the ground not moving. Mei moves closer to the things but keeps Teea in front of her. Shendra, Michael and Teodor all move closer as well. Drath is up before the fleshdregs get their turn.

OOC: Map

Initiative:
25 Teea
22 Mei
18 Shendra
18 Michael
15 Teodor
08 Drath
08 Enemies

Last edited by a moderator:

G

Guest 11456

Drath flings a mudball at Fleshdreg1 but it flies over the creature's head. Fleshdreg1 moves toward Drath and tries to bite him but misses. Likewise, Fleshdreg2 moves and tries to bite Teodor but misses. Teea quickly reloads and fires off another shot this time aiming for Fleshdreg2. She hits for 10 points of damage. Mei waits to see what will happen next. Everyone is up.

OOC: Map

Initiative:
25 Teea
22 Mei
18 Shendra
18 Michael
15 Teodor
08 Drath
08 Enemies

Note: I figured critical damage wrong on Teea's first shot. Fleshdreg3 is actually down.

Remove ads