[IC] Return of the Runelords

G

Guest 11456

Shendra moves and attacks. But she miss judges the size of the creature and her attack is too high by a bit. Next Michael moves and attacks. His attack hits for 10 points of damage and the creature slumps to the ground not moving. Teodor and Drath are up.

OOC: Map

Initiative:
25 Teea
22 Mei
18 Shendra
18 Michael
15 Teodor
08 Drath
08 Enemy

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Short version: 12 damage to the creature

Drath eyes the creature and points toward it.
"Night, stomp!"

The dog, a fierce creature that one would expect to attack growls, hackles raised, but retreats from the creature. The pony, on the other hand, moves from paving the ground nervously to whining fury in an instant. It gets up on its hind legs and drops down onto the creature hard!

Drath adds his own (fairly feeble in comparison) thump with the staff to the tally

I will have to remove one trick from all the animals. Pony has one less than the others (which is correct, attack counts as two), but druid bonus tricks are only for Animal Companions class feature, not for any animal companion he has trained. Unless you rule otherwise :)

I'll read up on the tricks and discard one from each.

G

Guest 11456

Teodor moves to flank but fails to connect. Next Drath attacks doing 2 points of damage to the creature. Finally the pony hits with its two hooves doing a total of 6 points of damage. The creature tries to bite the dwarf. It connects doing 4 points of damage as well as 1 point of fire damage. Next Teea quickly reloads and fires another round. Unfortunately the distance and her companions proximity make it a difficult shot and it goes wide to the left. Next Mei moves closer and then flings electricity at the creature but misses. Everyone is up.

Note: The pony's attacks are at +2 not +4 and they do 1d3+1 damage not 1d3+3.

OOC: Map

Initiative:
25 Teea
22 Mei
18 Shendra
18 Michael
15 Teodor
08 Drath
08 Enemy

Kaodi

Hero
Shendra steps towards Michael and bestows the guidance of Shelyn upon the warrior, figuring that perhaps he will have better success with a little help rather than her charging up and stabbing wildly again herself.

G

Guest 11456

Shendra steps up to Michael and bestows a spell upon the fighter. Michael moves over next to Teodor and finishes off the last of the creatures with a swing of his sword doing 15 points of damage. The blow almost cuts the creature in half. End of combat.

Kaodi

Hero
Shendra spends a moment looking at the slain fleshdregs then closes her eyes as she draws her free hand up to rub her brow, letting out a long sigh as she does so. "I had hoped that after a long day of evading a gruesome fate as a feast for all manner of vermin that we might retire for the night in peace," she says, her tone cross but subdued. "Have these... things been making more appearances while we were occupied?"

Of course "peace" was a bit of a relative term for the oracle. Now that they were back in town the din of the whispers had increased in volume as more people always meant more secrets and more plots. But she had been looking forward to the cessation of outward turmoil.

Moving up towards the elderly dwarf the seer notices the wound he had taken from the misshapen thing. "This is my last such blessing for today. Let us hope that there is no more such excitement until morning," she says as she reaches out to brush his shoulder with her warm healing touch. Shendra is briefly taken aback by the intensity of the surge of energy flowing through her, seemingly greater than before, but she says nothing else, only glancing briefly at her hand before it falls back to her side.

Cure Light Wounds: 1D8+2 = [7]+2 = 9

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Michael looks disgustedly at the corpses of the creatures. "Hopefully the townsfolk here start taking this seriously and start forming patrols. Where the hell are these things coming from?"

Scotley

Hero
Teodor sheaths his unbloodied blades. "These disgusting creatures must have a source. I think our next step must be to find it and plug it up somehow." He shakes his head. "We should rest first."

Remove ads