[IC] Return of the Runelords

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
While Teodor circled, a lone dog sauntered from behind the tree and charged right along.

ooc:use place magic to cast it at third level (summon nature ally I)
place the dog as close as possible to the bandits without revealing it is summoned (so it doesn't just appear out of thin air)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Michael grimaces as he pulls his two-handed sword out and approaches the sleeping men. Being slaughtered like this is a horrible way for a warrior to die, but Michael reminds himself that these people are bandits and likely showed less mercy to many of their own victims. Michael takes a moment to ensure that these fallen are not uniformed soldiers or some such. After confirming that they are likely bandits, he raises his blade and starts killing via coup de grace.

Neurotic

After first death, big dog stands in front of Michael and growls while the old Druid huffs and puffs his way closer. "What are you doing ?!" He inquires as he approaches close enough not to have to shout.
"Divest them of their weapons, bind them. Don't kill helpless men!"

Ooc: NG char opposed to killing

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Michael puts his sword away and stands with his hands open. Quietly he whispers, "I don't like this business either, but we are about to enter a bandit stronghold and cannot afford to leave anyone behind guarding these bandits. I'll acquiesce if you insist, but if these men are found by their allies or somehow get free, they could be at our backs while we are in the midst of a fight."

Neurotic

"Bound, weaponless and unconcious. I could make them extra unconcious by drugs or simply hit them over the head. We can get them later and bring all of them to...well, realistically, to the gallows if they killed anybody." Druid thinks it over. "But I've seen too much killing in my time. No need to see more unless absolutely necessary. Please."

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Michael helps the druid bind the remaining sleeping soldiers while the druid helps make them more susceptible to stay asleep. "Alright, fine. The work is done. Let's go see what Teodor has found."

G

Guest 11456

Teodor goes to check out the stone house. The door opens and within is an old woman laying down on some blankets reading a book by candlelight. She stops reading and looks at him in surprise. "Yes? May I help you?"

OOC: Map

Neurotic

Drath drags the bandits next to the house so they are not immediately obvious from afar. He puts his animals in shade and only then rejoins the group around the cabin.

Scotley

Hero
Teodor pauses, startled by the unexpectedly causal greeting. "Uh yes, good day to you lady. Might we have a moment of your time? My friends and I have some matters of mutual interest to discuss." He motions outside.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases