[IC] Return of the Runelords

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
What is the plan? If you recall from Lullaby in post #562, "There is a secret door in the back left of the stonehouse that leads below to the basement."
OOC: Thanks for the reminder! I'm adding such clues to the charsheet in the future! It is easy to forget in this format. Anything else?

Drath wonders around the house, his feet feeling the foundations of the house until he comes in the general area Lullaby indicated.
"I can feel things hollow here. Ask Mother Nighttrush how to open it."

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

Teodor easily locates and opens the secret door. Just inside there is an unlit lantern hanging on a hook. The passage leads to the right with a stairway leading down into darkness.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Michael says, "Let me takea quick look down the stairway." After making the suggestion, he takes the lantern, turns it on and goes several feet down the stairway, sword in the other hand.

G

Guest 11456

As Michael starts looking for something to light the lantern, Michelle casts a spell while touching the lantern. Magical light is produced on the lantern. Michael can see that the stairs descend down to a lower floor.

OOC:
Map

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases