[IC] Return of the Runelords

G

Guest 11456

From what he can tell the stairs empty into a smallish room. To get any more information he would need to move further down the stairs.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Michael looks back at his allies and says, "I'm going down to take a quick look downstairs. I could use a second to watch my back and maybe spot something I'm missing."

G

Guest 11456

Shendra states that she will stay with the woman. Everyone else heads down the stairs. The stairs leading lead down nearly 80 feet as the stairs switch back from landing to landing before arriving here. A single lantern sits in the center of the floor. A door to the west is boarded up with six sturdy pine planks secured into the stone doorframe with iron spikes. An empty silver saucer sits in front of the door, accompanied by a few bread crumbs, and an arched opening leads to the south.

OOC:
Map

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Hrrmph!" harrumphs Drath
"There must be something dangerous behind the door. Just a question is it werewolf, devil or some force for good...those would be tortured by silver plate. Alternative that it is some kind of fey or demon vulnerable to iron. Which actually doesn't help at all. Maybe silverware is all they have, fancy bandits that they are. We should keep going, leave well enough be."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"Maybe this was a back way into this place. Wasn't this place connected to some caves or something," Michael asks. He raises the lantern and tries to get an idea of what is to the south.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Maybe the door is simply reinforced to prevent goblins and their ilk from coming in. Don't forget, not all goblins are weak." Drath offers
"But let us explore the easy path first."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases