[IC] Return of the Runelords

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Anyone need patching up? We're fine to continue?"

OOC: @Tailspinner is there anything (door, passage, whatever) we could explore further?
Drath has perception +11, going around the statue to check for secrets and in general looks around - if I don't add the roll before you read this, please roll for me. thanks

Scotley

Hero
Teodor turns to the Cleric. "You know, I barely noticed in all the excitement, but that Roadkeeper stuck me a good one." The rogue looks a little pale as he examines the nasty wound he took (down 10 of 18). "I think I need a little help."

G

Guest 11456

Michelle takes a good look at the status. "That is Alaznist, the runelord of wrath." She casts a cantrip. "It radiates faint divination magic. The statue likely once served as a remote observation device."

Meanwhile Drath takes a while to thoroughly search (took 20 on a perception check for a 31) the status and finds nothing of interest.

The only places left to search are the room that you past earlier and down the stairs.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"Let's check out that room we passed earlier before we head down the stairs. No sense risking something taking us from behind because we didn't do a proper sweep and clear." Michael suggests before taking the lead and heading in that direction. When he gets to the room, he's going to listen in and see if there are any other sounds.

G

Guest 11456

As previously described the door to the west is boarded up with six sturdy pine planks secured into the stone doorframe with iron spikes.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Ooc: do we have any other way? We agreed to let these door in peace unless there is no other choice

We could maybe bring the prisonwrs down and open the door (or at least pretend to, to see the reaction)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"Nah, let's move on. These boards are likely here for a reason. Whatever is kept out will hopefully have a harder time getting out than us getting in." With that, Michael heads over to the stairs and peers down once more. He's ready to go when the rest of the group is.

Remove ads