[IC] Return of the Runelords

Scotley

Hero
Teodor shrugs, "Down is fine with me too. Shall I scout ahead?" He makes his way to the head of the stairs to lead the way down.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I can see in the dark, boy, but I'm not really stealthy. How about I follow you out of the light range, but I can warn you maybe before you step into something in the dark? Not that I will see very well through the light."

Drath offers
"I am too old for all that creeping and crouching, but my eyes and ears are still sharp."

Stealth; Perception: 1D20-2 = [5]-2 = 3
1D20+11 = [19]+11 = 30

OOC: @Scotley down where? My understanding is that we have nowhere to go...we can return to the cabin...or did I miss something?

G

Guest 11456

Deciding to leave the closed door the group heads to the stairs. Looking down the stairs you can see, from the light of your lantern, that the stairs descend for about 25 feet and then makes a right turn.

Neurotic

"I'll check the turn, then you can go with the light to scout, Teodor."
Drath goes down the stairs and peeks (not really stealthily with 3) down the corridor.

G

Guest 11456

Drath goes down to the landing and finds that the stairs continue down for about 30 feet before turning to the right again.

G

Guest 11456

Drath goes down to the next landing and finds that the stairs continue down for about 25 feet before opening into a chamber. He can hear the faint sound of conversations up ahead.

Neurotic

Drath returns to the others telling them about the conversation heard
"Your show now, Teodor, my boy"

G

Guest 11456

Teodor can hear several people discussing how boring guard duty is. You estimate that 3 to 5 people are involved. The voices are coming from what is at the end of the stairs.

Remove ads