D&D 5E (IC) Vault of the Dracolich (Infiltrators)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Udit blinked. And again. And againandagainandagainandagain

"Uh...whoathatis powerfulmagic Ididn'tknowyoucoulddothat whydidn'tyoudothatbefore IbetIcouldgetthereinnotime! Uh... SoyeahI'mgoingtogohelpthem youhurryoutofthere, goodluckitwasniceworkingwithyou andwhyareyoustillstandingaroundgo! I'll ... uh... catchyoulater"

And in a flash, Udit started scuttling down the rift at a ridiculous speed, arms and legs moving in a blur, scrambling as madly as the tiny tiny god he followed....

... once he reached the opening of the big room, he stopped, and started hammering in a Piton with his hammer at breakneck speed....

OOC: Udit is about to go Mission Impossible :D :D :D

Last edited:

Fradak

Explorer
Lorenn attacks the Undead with Green Flame Blade.
OOC:
Movement: K8
Action: Attack J8 Lightblade attack; Greenflame Blade; Sneak; Second Target damage:
1D20+8 = [10]+8 = 18
2D8+5 = [8, 5]+5 = 18
2D6 = [6, 3] = 9
1D8+2 = [7]+2 = 9

Total: 27 on J8 and 9 on I8
Bonus Action: Disengage
Movement: M8 (Opportunity attack for Terrus if he follows me.)
Reaction: If hit (19-23) Shield.

[sblock=Statblock] HP: 14/48 HD: 0/4d6 - 0/3d8
AC: 17 (+2 Bladesong) (+5 Shield)
PP: 14
=============
Bladesong: 1/2
Arcane Recovery: 0/1
Spell slots:
1st: 1/4
2nd: 1/3
3rd: 1/2
Concentration:
Active Spell:
=============
Equipment:
Health Potions: 2/4
Coins:
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Sesto heard Terrus' call to help Auraia. He moved up and grabbed her, and continued to pull her free from the toxic mud. She was unconscious but still breathing. There is still hope, he thought. Sesto decided to call upon Lathander one more time. It was exhausting but his friends were in dire need of some help. Oh Mighty Lathander, Help My Friends in Need! he spoke in a clear loud voice.
The air shimmered around Auraia, Aquaria and Lorenn, and they all felt invigorated.

OOC: Move and drag Auraia to F8
Action: Channel Divinity Preserve Life, 30 HP healing; Aquaria 10 HP, Auraia 15 HP and Lorenn 5 HP.

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Assuming Auraia gets a turn.

Auraia takes a gasp of air, shoots upright, and looks around. Seeing what was going on, she summoned her Blades, adding power to them to increase their potency, looked at Sesto and said “Thanks, Handsome.” Before charging the two skeletons to the south, slashing at the one on the left.

OOC: Bonus Action: summon Blades, use 5 Points to make them +2 weapons.

Move to skeletons.

Action: attack: [roll0] damage: [roll1]

AC is 19 due to parrying with off hand soulknife. Will spend another 2 Points if hit to increase Ac to 23 and teleport 10 ft back.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Terrus & Aquaria vs Bhaalite Skeletons 1 & 2

Terrus slammed his big sword into one of the Bhaalite skeletons hoping to knock it back but the creature held its ground, thrusting its rusty sword at the big genasi while the other one beside it did the same. Suddenly, Terrus shimmered and disappeared as Aquaria masked herself and him from view. She ducked around her skeleton opponents and went to check on her sister, stepping to the side as Mord and Sesto appeared out of a fold in space.

Sesto's angels flew right into the battle. The first to arrive slashed a black scar along the rib-bones of one of the Skeletons that had been fighting Terrus.

OOC: I'll be back ASAP to do everyone else. Gotta get to work. This one was a little rushed.

GM: @tglassy Auraia made her death save before Sesto woke her, so I'll use her turn next round. Terrus' AC is 17 right now, right? The first two skeletons went before Terrus turned invisible.
Damage Taken:
(BGs) BSkeleton2 15 (Terrus' Sword); BSkeleton1 12 Radiant (Angel)
(PCs) Terrus 8 (Skeleton Sword)
[sblock=Rolls]Bskeleton2 Str Save vs Terrus' Knockback
Save: 1D20+2 = [17]+2 = 19

Bskeleton1 & 2 vs Terrus
Attack: 1D20+5 = [9]+5 = 14
1D6+2 = [5]+2 = 7
1D20+5 = [11]+5 = 16
1D6+2 = [6]+2 = 8
1D20+5 = [10]+5 = 15
1D6+2 = [6]+2 = 8
1D20+5 = [16]+5 = 21
1D6+2 = [6]+2 = 8

Bskeleton1 vs Sesto's Angel
Save: 1D20 = [8] = 8
3D8 = [7, 4, 1] = 12
[/sblock]

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Udit, Pyrus, Drako, Torbin, & Zander

Pyrus psychically manipulated time relative to Udit, and the Lamarakhi wedged himself into the narrowest part of the rift and scrambled down at unnatural speed. He swiftly pulled a metal piton and a small hammer and began to make a rapid tingtingtingtingting noise.

The fiery genasi wished his siblings good fortune and turned to follow Zander and Torbin as they attempted to make their escape through the corridors of the old Bhaalite Temple. Zander led the way, hoping that they would make it out before anything terrible occurred, whatever it could possibly be. Drako also followed, shaking his head at having been not so helpful during this latest battle. He wondered where his head was at.

Lorenn, Sesto, and SnorLoska

As Terrus disappeared from view, Lorenn danced forward and slashed at a skeleton with a flaming blade. Flames danced across the blade and leapt to another skeleton, burning both. Then Lorenn danced away, attempting to lure the creatures away from his now-invisible comrade.

Sesto stepped out of Mord's fold-in-space and rushed to Auraia's side. He dragged the genasi out of the toxic mud to safety and prayed to Lathander to heal her. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at him.

SnorLoska pulled himself to his feet and immediately rushed toward two of the skeletons as Aquaria disappeared from view. He hacked away at one of them with his fiery sword, smashing its skull to bits and burning the pieces to ashes. The other stabbed at him as he ignored it, leaving small punctures in the half-orc's meaty hide. Then Sesto's Angel swept in and the skeleton, in turn, was stabbed while ignoring its opponent.

The last of the skeletons left off attacking Terrus when the big genasi disappeared from view, and instead set its intent on Mord, leaping off of the ledge that the Dracolich's "nest" was on and scrambling across the ground toward the warlock. An angel flew toward it, lunging hard, but the skeleton dove to the side, and then stabbed at Mord.

GM: Terrus will get an OppAttack, though not against the one that Lorenn tried to lure (yet). The one that went after Mord had been fighting Terrus. (The one Lorenn tried to lure already went this round. He could chase Lorenn on his next turn, though.)
Damage Taken:
(BGs) BSkeleton2 27; BSk1 9 (Lorenn);
BSk4 18 & 22 (SnorLoska); BSk3 8 (Angel)
(PCs) SnorLoska 6(3) & 4(2); Mord 5
Healing:
(PCs) Aquaria 10 HP, Auraia 15 HP and Lorenn 5 HP
[sblock=Rolls]
Bhaalite Skeleton3 vs reckless SnorLoska
Attack: 2D20.HIGH(1)+5 = [19, 5]+5 = 24
1D6+2 = [4]+2 = 6
2D20.HIGH(1)+5 = [19, 10]+5 = 24
1D6+2 = [2]+2 = 4

BSk3 & BSk5 vs Sesto's Angels
Save: 1D20 = [1] = 1
3D8 = [6, 1, 1] = 8
1D20 = [20] = 20
3D8 = [4, 8, 8] = 20

BSk5 vs Mord
Attack: 1D20+5 = [5]+5 = 10
1D6+2 = [4]+2 = 6
1D20+5 = [14]+5 = 19
1D6+2 = [3]+2 = 5

[/sblock]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Encounter: Bhaalite Skeletons

Begin Round Eight

GM: Fwew! I think I got everything. That round is done, though Terrus can OppAttack BSk5. I have a turn I can use for Auraia.
[sblock=Infiltrators]
Name * (Position) * AC * HP
Aquaria (H9) AC17* HP 15/60
*Auraia (F8) AC17(19) HP 15/60
Lorenn (M8) AC17(19) HP 19/48
Mord (F10) AC14 HP 24/45
*Pyrus (Running) AC13 HP 28/60
Sesto (E8) AC18* HP 28/52
SnorLoska (F12) AC18* HP 9/75
Terrus (I9J10) AC16(17) HP 17/67
*Torbin (Running) AC15 HP 24/45
Udit (N7: 100' up) AC15 HP 29/52
*Zander (Running) AC19* HP 39/64
[/sblock]
[sblock=Enemies]
*Simulacrum1 (D8F10) HP less 202 (Destroyed)
Bhaalite Skeleton1 (I8) HP less 44
Bhaalite Skeleton2 (J8) HP less 46
Bhaalite Skeleton3 (G12) HP less 8
*Bhaalite Skeleton4 (F13) HP less 54 (Destroyed)
Bhaalite Skeleton5 (G10)
*Wards 4/4 defeated
[/sblock]

Lair7.png

tglassy

Adventurer
Terrus, sight unseen, smiled and mentally thanked his sister as he swung his massive, invisible sword at the skeleton running by.

[roll0] or [roll]1s20+7[/roll]
[roll1] + [roll2]

Remove ads