D&D 5E Icons of the Realms Tyranny of Dragons Miniatures

fjw70

Adventurer
The sizes I gave are all from the Base sizes (1/2, 1, 2, 4 inch) The Giants are closer to Huge in height. Likewise, the Orog is 2" tall, but on a 1" base. The gargantuan Brass Dragon is on a 4" base, but the figure is closer to the size of the previous D&D Miniatures huge dragons.

It will make it harder to use them on a grid since huges control a 15x15ft space.

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
My wife and I have agreed that until I figure out an effective way to organize my pounds of collectible minis, I shouldn't buy more.

So can anyone point me to a good technique for organizing minis? :cool:

Thaumaturge.

jodyjohnson

Adventurer
My wife and I have agreed that until I figure out an effective way to organize my pounds of collectible minis, I shouldn't buy more.

Thaumaturge.

I use plastic drawers like this: http://www.amazon.com/Sterilite-Cle...Organizer/dp/B001KN12PI/ref=pd_bxgy_hg_text_y

Mine are slightly bigger at 14" x14" but that's the basic idea. I have about 27 for the small stuff and then the larger bins for the larger minis up to Gargantuan.

thalmin

Retired game store owner

Thaumaturge.
Mine are mostly organized by type for most of the large and smaller. Larger are just on shelves. Open bin examples are bulk dwarves for NPC groups (red) and PC dwarves (white)
Shelves.jpgDwarf NPCs.jpgDwarf PCs.jpg

AstroCat

Adventurer
Yeah I have mine in different sized plastic bin drawers from the container store. Organized by type and each drawer numbered. I used to use Bifur to catalog them all, but that was when D&D mini's was all the rage. I still have my Hordelings updated as far as it goes. I've also since collected a lot of other brand's mini's so I've just been adding them to appropriate sections.

It would be nice to still have an up to date database. Does anyone use anything good, that is fast and easy?

Remove ads