D&D 5E Icons of the Realms Tyranny of Dragons Miniatures

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Got them all opened and counted. If people are interested in seeing how it came out, I can post the numbers. I need to recount, though, as my document seems to be missing a couple of figures. I should have 128 noted, and I only have 126 down. Sadly, neither is the one I'm missing.

One case, and I'm still missing one figure: the Deva Angel, #38.

(snip)

Also, I got four invisibles out of the case, and they're all different figures.
Double check your packaging. It's possible the little bag containing your Deva Angel is stuck to one of the plastics that contained the large figures. I had several bags try to hide from me that way.
I noticed that each brick within the case contained exactly one invisible figure (btw, one of the invisibles was hiding from me as above)

thewok

First Post
Good news and bad news.

The good news is I found my angel. I had counted it as a second Aarakocra while cracking open the cases. The bad news is I'm still down two figures. I double checked all the packaging, combining like Larges as I went. I recounted all the smalls and Mediums, and I still came up 126. I'll have to count them by hand tomorrow or something. This is weird. I would have noticed if a pqackage had only included two or three minis rather than four.

Mepher

Adventurer
My 10 boosters arrived today and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. The quality of them is actually much better than I have expected and heard. Out of 10 boosters I ended up with 11 large minis, one had a Cooper and Bronze dragon. I ended up with 2 Green, 2 Copper, 1 Bronze, 1 Gold, 2 Giants, 1 Orge Mage, 1 Wyvern, and 1 Pegasus. No idea what is rare in this set so if anyone knows of a checklist out there, link it please.

Attachments

• 20140822_111918_zpsttvuvqwm.JPG
    20140822_111918_zpsttvuvqwm.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 2,346

thalmin

Retired game store owner
My 10 boosters arrived today and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. The quality of them is actually much better than I have expected and heard. Out of 10 boosters I ended up with 11 large minis, one had a Cooper and Bronze dragon. I ended up with 2 Green, 2 Copper, 1 Bronze, 1 Gold, 2 Giants, 1 Orge Mage, 1 Wyvern, and 1 Pegasus. No idea what is rare in this set so if anyone knows of a checklist out there, link it please.

From post 6 of this thread. 33 through 44 are rare

I have made a Set List. Note they are grouped by rarity (33-44 being Rare) and size.

1/45 Rock Gnome Female Wizard (s)
2/45 Stoutheart Halfling Female Bard (s)
3/45 Quickling (s)
4/45 SSvirfneblin Fighter (s)
5/45 Kobold Fighter (s)
6/45 Goblin Fighter (s)
7/45 Mane Demon (s)
8/45 Human Paladin
9/45 Sun Elf Guard
10/45 Orc Fighter
11/45 Human Zhentarim Bandit
12/45 Hobgoblin Fighter
13/45 Human Female Barbarian
14/45 Orog Orc Fighter (very large medium)
15/45 Doppleganger
16/45 Wood Elf Druid
17/45 Green Hag
18/45 Needle Blight
19/45 Human Red Wizard
20/45 Human Cult of the Dragon Enforcer
21/45 Bugbear
22/45 Guard Drake
23/45 Wraith
24/45 Bronze Dragon (in flight) (L)
25/45 Ogre Mage (L)
26/45 Stone Giant Elder (L)
27/45 Frost Giant (L)
28/45 Pegasus (in flight) (L)
29/45 Wyvern (in flight) (L)
30/45 Black Shadow Dragon (in flight) (L)
31/45 Green Dragon (in flight) (L)
32/45 Copper Dragon (in flight) (L)
33/45 Half Black Drqagon Lord
34/45 Balista
35/45 Mindflayer
36/45 Half Red Dragon Fighter
37/45 Aarakocra (in flight)
38/45 Novanic Deva Angel (in flight)
39/45 Harpy (in flight)
40/45 Gargoyle (in flight)
41/45 Blue Dragon (in flight) (L)
42/45 Silver Dragon (in flight) (L)
43/45 Red Dragon (in flight) (L)
44/45 Gold Dragon (in flight) (L)
45/45 Brass Dragon (in flight) (Gargantuan)

Mepher

Adventurer
Thanks thalmin. After I had posted I went to a couple sites and made a list filling in the ones I didn't have. Your list is missing 46-51. The Starter set is numbered 46-51 but in the boosters there is also 46-51 which is the invisible versions of the starter set figures. I got 2 of them in mine, Invisible Drizzt and Invisible Lightfoot Halfling Rogue. I am going to assume they are rare. I don't know what the frequency of rares should be, the seem pretty low. I ended up with 3 rare and 2 invisible out of 10 boosters. That is 7.5-12% depending on if the invisibles are rare. My rares were the Gold Dragon, Half Red Dragon Enforcer, and the Ballista! (wtf)

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Thanks thalmin. After I had posted I went to a couple sites and made a list filling in the ones I didn't have. Your list is missing 46-51. The Starter set is numbered 46-51 but in the boosters there is also 46-51 which is the invisible versions of the starter set figures. I got 2 of them in mine, Invisible Drizzt and Invisible Lightfoot Halfling Rogue. I am going to assume they are rare. I don't know what the frequency of rares should be, the seem pretty low. I ended up with 3 rare and 2 invisible out of 10 boosters. That is 7.5-12% depending on if the invisibles are rare. My rares were the Gold Dragon, Half Red Dragon Enforcer, and the Ballista! (wtf)
The invisibles are extra rare. And there are 8 in all: 1,2,and 46-51.

Remove ads