D&D 5E Icons of the Realms Tyranny of Dragons Miniatures

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
You guys rock. We just spent nap time sorting our minis. Next stop—Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

I'm pretty sure the game store counts as beyond.

Also, the next time someone asks if you're an enabler, you should answer "yes".

Thaumaturge.

Nebulous

Legend
God, i don't really need any more miniatures, i have a ton of the old ones. I DO like the flying dragons though, those would be worth picking up singly. I guess.

fjw70

Adventurer
You guys rock. We just spent nap time sorting our minis. Next stop—Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

I'm pretty sure the game store counts as beyond.

Also, the next time someone asks if you're an enabler, you should answer "yes".

Thaumaturge.

How did you sort while you were sleeping?

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
How did you sort while you were sleeping?

Ha. I'm so into the world of having young ones, I never thought about how that might sound.

We have 3 under the age of 6 at home. "Nap time" is the blessed 2 hours of silence I get during the day to relax or actually accomplish something.

Thaumaturge.

fjw70

Adventurer
Ha. I'm so into the world of having young ones, I never thought about how that might sound.

We have 3 under the age of 6 at home. "Nap time" is the blessed 2 hours of silence I get during the day to relax or actually accomplish something.

Thaumaturge.

I was just messing with you. I knew what you meant. I have 4 kids myself. The youngest is about yo turn 5 so nap time is a thing of the past for us.

Jan van Leyden

Adventurer
My wife and I have agreed that until I figure out an effective way to organize my pounds of collectible minis, I shouldn't buy more.

So can anyone point me to a good technique for organizing minis? :cool:

Semi-good: I use lots of ziplock bags labelled with creature type. Works in theory but in practice it's a) bad for browsing your collection and b) needs some diligence to immediately store it in the correct bag after use, which I rarely show after several hours of gaming.

MortalPlague

Adventurer
Am I the only one who thinks most of those miniatures are hideous?

The poses are so bland, the detail is nowhere to be found, and the paint jobs are half-hearted at best...

The only ones I'd even consider looking at would be the dragons, and I'll reserve judgement till I can see one up close and personal...

Remove ads