• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

If Thoughts Could Kill

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Vera hopes the creature is tangible enough for him to strike it, and he will do so twice with rapid shot. [+20/+20, +1d8 +2d6 +9 damage]

Jemal

Adventurer
Keia said:
Vera hopes the creature is tangible enough for him to strike it, and he will do so twice with rapid shot. [+20/+20, +1d8 +2d6 +9 damage]

Qataria waits for others to complete their actions before moving forwards(Delay until two allies have gone, if two don't go before me).

If the physical attacks of her comrades were succsesful, she'll swing her sword at the nearest one "Foul creature begone from this place!"

Otherwise, she'll pull out her Holy symbol and try to turn the misty things, on the off chance it's some undead beast. "By the power of all that is good and holy I command you to disperse!"

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Bellus scores two hits against one of the incorporeal creatures as they close to attack. The gnome is hit by two of the misty claws in turn (12 damage, 79 hp remaining).

Qataria is hit four times by incorporeal touches (29 damage, 78 hp remaining). Groknar is also hit four times (26 damage, 83 hp remaining).

Both Verra's shots fly true, but one passes directly through the wraithlike mist (23 damage). Qataria's stikes are equally precise, but only one impacts the creatures (23 damage). Zelestine hits Bellus' foe once (11 damage). Groknar's two slashes pass right through the creatures.

Actions, please. Darian and Bellus can act before the mist strikes again.

Attachments

• Thoughts24.GIF
    Thoughts24.GIF
    13.8 KB · Views: 105

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Bellus continues to hack away at his Foe, taing opportunities to hit any of them callous enough to stray too close.
<Full attack action,Attacks of Opportunity as possible>

Victim

First Post
Darian fumbles for his wand of magic missiles and takes aim at Groknar's foe. "Pehaps we should have anticipated such a preponderance of undead foes. After all, few other creatures can remain efficacious guardians after several thousand years. Zelestine, when you are no longer pressed, take moment to sidestep please."

[4d4+4, caster level 7, force damage]

Jemal

Adventurer
Victim said:
Darian fumbles for his wand of magic missiles and takes aim at Groknar's foe. "Pehaps we should have anticipated such a preponderance of undead foes. After all, few other creatures can remain efficacious guardians after several thousand years. Zelestine, when you are no longer pressed, take moment to sidestep please."

[4d4+4, caster level 7, force damage]

Qataria grits her teeth at the pain, swinging again at the vile undead.

"You should have stayed dead!"

GruTheWanderer

First Post
The series of magic missles strikes the nearest part of the hostile mist with small explosions of light (14 damage). The faces in the mist grow almost transparent. Bellus swings three times with his kukris. Only one seems to hit, but that is enough to destroy the undead beast (5 damage).

The mist continues to claw at the barbarian and the paladin. Groknar is hit twice (18 damage, 65 hp remaining) and Qataria is hit three times (24 damage, 54 hp remaining).

Verra fires twice at the mist in front of Groknar, but his arrows fly right through it. Qataria and Groknar's attacks miss as well. Zelestine obeys Darian's directions and steps over the wall, manifesting a power as she moves.

Actions, please.

Attachments

• Thoughts25.GIF
    Thoughts25.GIF
    13.7 KB · Views: 95

Keia

I aim to misbehave
'Well, I missed twice. Maybe I'll hit twice this time - don't really have anything else to strike with . . .' Verra thought. Ghost touch would be a worthwhile addition to my bow.

Verra fired twice again, hoping his luck changes.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads