• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IH] Bekath's Progeny

D20Dazza

Explorer
Heya Jelmo,

Is this game still a goer? Are you happy with Jek? Anything else I need do. Apologies if I leapt into the in character post before you approved the pc, I was hoping not to hold the game up.

Cheers

Daz

Jolmo

First Post
Don't worry, everything's fine, I just wanted to give you all a little time to meet up, maybe I waited too long... Anyway, I'll have a new post up within a few hours.

Jolmo

First Post
Sorry everyone but I'm gonna cancel this game. :eek:

This was my first time as PBP DM and I've found that it just isn't for me.

So again, I'm truly sorry for dragging you through preparations and then not deliver much of a game, but I don't have any motivation left for it so I'll be going back to just playing here again.

:eek: :heh: Sorry...

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Sorry to hear that Jolmo but I can understand as PbP DMing does take a lot of time.

Now as for the rest of you, I start a ne wjob tomorrow/today so I am not sure how much free time I will have but if you stick with me for a week I can see what I can do. I will probably know a lot more about my new employment tomorrow so I might be able to continue DMing.

We will obivously stick with the same characters but I might have you raise them to 5th level as I recently downloaded the module Monte used at GenCon and I am itching to DM it. I will get back to you all tomorrow and let you all know.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Bummer Jolmo but thanks for the heads up, I have a feeling a couple of my other games may have died a similiar detah but nary a word has been heard.

Elocin, sounds a winner. I for one would muchly appreciate it mate.

Cheers

Daz

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Shaggy you are in.

I am also going to invite two of my friends in as well for a total of seven people.

Update your characters to 3rd level and I hope to get the party started somewhat soon, maybe a week or so.

I will keep the stpry going the way it is now so the group is still going to go and attack the grey outpost.

Oh yea I will probably be adopting some new rules for the Arcanist and hope to have a link here shortly.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads