• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Illustrations

Tetsubo

First Post
A demonic knife. Something suitable for an evil henchman or some such.

Attachments

• demonic.jpg
    demonic.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 329

Tetsubo

First Post
I am alive! :) An exercise in detail. It felt good to sketch again. Though not having my comfie sofa yet was a pain. :)

Attachments

• axe12.jpg
    axe12.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 308

Tetsubo

First Post
I drew this years ago as part of an underwater adventure. The cave system shown was inhabited by a race of fishmen. The original design was inspired by a James Bond movie. Near area 5 and in area 10 are large statues. Area 11 has a ceiling to floor line for moving heavy objects. The low walls just north of area 3 were crossbow "pillboxes". They offered half cover and made getting into this complex a real pain for the PC's. :) Area 12 was an underwater entrance to a tomb. I think I might have that tomb somewhere. It was a great adventure, had a great time running it. I think I might reuse this map.

Attachments

• dungeonmap.jpg
    dungeonmap.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 295

Tetsubo

First Post
A SF map of a continent I used in an old 3rd edition Gamma World campaign. This is the plain version.

Attachments

• newtauplain.jpg
    newtauplain.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 350

Tetsubo

First Post
This is what the map looked like at the end of the campaign. :) The notes on the Empire show how it would be divided after it's defeat. The campaign was based in the capitol of the Free Range, New Tau.

Attachments

• newtaufinal.jpg
    newtaufinal.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 298

Tetsubo

First Post
This is an all metal gauntlet that slides over the hand/forearm. The hand would grasp a bar within the sphere for grip. The sort of thing that might be worn by a gladiator.

Attachments

• bladedgauntlet.jpg
    bladedgauntlet.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:

mistergone

First Post
Hey, remarkable stuff. I especially like the "elven" styled blades, even though I'm not a huge elf maniac. I was wondering if you could draw something for me? I liked your stone ball war club, it reminded me of an (i hate to use the word, but "iconic") weapon from my campaign world. Basically, it's a warclub that's made of some incredibly hard wood with a steel ball set in a notch at the end. The wood is carved to look like a dragon's head, in the norse style like you'd see at the bow of a viking ship. You know, one of those head ornaments. (vocabulary impeded presently for some reason - what do they call those things??). So, overall, it looks like the steel ball is in the dragon's mouth. The haft of the club curves slighty. The handle of the club is wrapped in leather strips, and it has a wrist-loop at the end. Overall, it's about 2 and a half feet long. If you can do it, keen.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads