• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Illustrations

Tetsubo

First Post
I'll try and see if I can get to it this week or maybe on the weekend. Do you have a particular dragon image in mind? Or just any Norse inspired dragon will do?

mistergone

First Post
Tetsubo said:
I'll try and see if I can get to it this week or maybe on the weekend. Do you have a particular dragon image in mind? Or just any Norse inspired dragon will do?

Any norse inspired dragon will do. I just imgined it looking similar to a ship's figurehead.

Tetsubo

First Post
A pierced spearhead.

Attachments

• spear07.jpg
    spear07.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 239

Tetsubo

First Post
Here's a picture of my namesake. This tetsubo would be about four feet long, have an octagonal cross section and a solid steel sphere at the base for balance.

Attachments

• tetsubo.jpg
    tetsubo.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 240

Tetsubo

First Post
This axe was inspired by a miniature I saw in Dragon magazine. There are some very cool mini's out there. My original thought was a steel blade set into a bronze axe head, with bronze accents on the handle and silver inlayed glyphs. My girlfriend took one look at it and said, "It's a flamingo." So now everytime I look at this sketch I think, "It's a flamingo." But it is still a cool picture of an axe. :)

Attachments

• axe13.jpg
    axe13.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 241

Tetsubo

First Post
Filling a request for mistergone.

This mace would have a steel framework within the decorative dragon exterior. Otherwise wood simply wouldn't handle the stress. While organic subjects aren't my forte this didn't come out badly.

Attachments

• dragonball.jpg
    dragonball.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 223

mistergone

First Post
Tetsubo said:
Filling a request for mistergone.

This mace would have a steel framework within the decorative dragon exterior. Otherwise wood simply wouldn't handle the stress. While organic subjects aren't my forte this didn't come out badly.

Hey, looks great. Totally not how I pictured it, but I like it. I think you made it look too much like an actual dragon, whereas I was picturing something more primative and subjective. And yeah, a wood frame might not handle the stress, but a magic, enchanted wood could. The warclub in my game is an ancient weapon passed down from one chieftan to another, and has been in countless battles, breathed on my dragons, you name it. Embarassingly, I can't for the life of me remember what I named it.

Remove ads