Illustrations

gamecat

Explorer
Tetsubo, wonderful weapon design! If you'd do the crossbow's I described in my campaign below, I'd be very obliged.

[as a suggestion, maybe a spike hanging from under the bow section so that it could be used as a melee weapon. House Hatecraft is evil, and every group of jackbooted fascists needs proper fashion accessories!:) ]

Tetsubo

First Post
gamecat said:
Tetsubo, wonderful weapon design! If you'd do the crossbow's I described in my campaign below, I'd be very obliged.

[as a suggestion, maybe a spike hanging from under the bow section so that it could be used as a melee weapon. House Hatecraft is evil, and every group of jackbooted fascists needs proper fashion accessories!:) ]

Are you refering to the Masterwork Light Crossbow?
If so are there any other details? A blade addition is no issue. I'll see if I can get to it in the next few weeks. I hae one request in and I will be putting in some killer OT over the next few weeks.

gamecat

Explorer
Yeah, the MW ones.

Hatecraft crossbows have a sniper rifle look about them, a blade hanging from the bottom, as well as that they use terribly serrated heads for their bolts. Perhaps a small rendition of the hatecraft banner hanging from below, behind the blade might look cool as well. I appreciate your time, tetsubo.

Tetsubo

First Post
A double sword I drew for kengar upon request.

Attachments

• doublesword01.jpg
    doublesword01.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 214

Tetsubo

First Post
Just in the double sword mood I guess. This one is all steel and the shaft would be a hollow tube.

Attachments

• doublesword02.jpg
    doublesword02.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 203

Tetsubo

First Post
Here are the tools I use to sketch. My digital camera arrived today! :) I use:

One clipboard, normally while sitting on the sofa (background).

One pad of graph paper. Ten squares per inch.

One all aluminum 0.3 mm pencil for the actually sketching.

One generic 0.5 mm pencil for shading.

One eraser.

One pencil box for transport and storage (plus carrying spare pencil leads).

Now wasn't that interesting? :)

Attachments

• p3200007.jpg
    p3200007.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 173

Tetsubo

First Post
The sphere on this double weapon would be hollow, as would be the shaft on that end. The shaft on the arrow end would be solid or nearly solid. Creating a balance point right at the middle ring. This design just sort of popped into my head.

Attachments

• arrowsphere.jpg
    arrowsphere.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:

Remove ads