I'm not allowed to watch Star Trek any more

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
RE: Every production company and their dog is going to have their own 'special streaming platform' for the low low price of $10/mo that the average person will have to pay $260/month to get all the shows they want to watch; resulting in people just saying "screw it!...I'm out; I'll wait for the DVD's to get released".
Better yet: **** it dude. Let's go bowling. Or play some D&D.
The Big Lebowski Reaction GIF

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Hiya!

Well, at least the demise of online streaming will be quicker than that of cable TV, so there is that.
;)

RE: Every production company and their dog is going to have their own 'special streaming platform' for the low low price of $10/mo that the average person will have to pay $260/month to get all the shows they want to watch; resulting in people just saying "screw it!...I'm out; I'll wait for the DVD's to get released". The only streaming site I have now comes with my Amazon Prime account (because that is EASILY worth the price for where I live in regards to S/H when I order stuff online!). I ditched Netflix over "Cuties", stopped my Disney+, and got rid of all my other online "streaming" services (Hulu and I think one other...it was a long time ago).

^_^

Paul L. Ming
Yeah I don't hear as much Champaign cork popping anymore from the cord cutters. Though, I gotta say, I'm no where near as cheap or patient as you for content.

darjr

I crit!
Eh. I’m not beholden to any of the stream places. I just canceled my Netflix and left Apple. Cable wouldn’t really let me do that.

It was pretty satisfying to tell Netflix to stuff it though.

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
The only streaming service we have is Amazon Prime…beca we buy things on Amazon. Never actually used it.

Mom’s getting antsy about cable prices, but so far, every time I researched the stuff she & dad watch (besides local channels), it works out costing more.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases