• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I'm soon going to DM a champain set in the very beginning, me want advice and info

Dreaddisease

First Post
A Dieties failed attempt to make perfect beings discarded on a hostile and desolate planet. With little information of what or why they are there, the surviving remnants of a failed experiment must learn to control the new powers available to them.

Or Maybe

A vortex of time, matter and magic in the multivers a matter of luck happened upon the creation of a complete earth filled with wonderous creatures and a small society of humanoid creatures (elves, humans, dwarves and others) This plane of existence spiraled away from the normal planes that were set up systematically by the large computer-like God. This error in the programming of the universe resulted in a very unperfect world in which freedom of choice is allowed.

Or Maybe

A child like being with the power to create things out of thought, blinks into existence your world. Unfortunately for the beings who exist on the planet their time flow is directly opposite from their diety and when they actually get a chance to speak to it they end up talking to a infant who can't answer their very reason for existence. They must seek answers in the other strange worlds that exist, but time mostly flows the other way or some consantly are out of phase with time so that a whole plane of existence constantly repeats itself through creation to destruction.

Or Maybe

The great diety sings a song that creates his children who sing their own songs and began to create the universe and from one song they start to create the vast intricacies of the universe, yet one sings in discord.... Wait a second this reminds me of something else.

As you can see I don't like my pre-historical or the beginnings of my world to know of what their purpose is. Moral paths and purpose must be found in the world around them.

You can always throw them for a loop if you have a primitive world made from the matter in the universe and suddenly put ancient structures left over from a dead world.

Just don't wind yourself into a problem of figuring out where the beginning of time is.

Remove ads