• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Images to spark creativity

ilgatto

How inconvenient
Some varia (cursor on pic for name of artist if known).

faerieland-forest=howard-lyon(the-great-forest).jpg

faerieland-secret-garden=tom-waenerstrand(elven-fortress).jpg

winterscape=valerius-de-saedeleer.jpg

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
@ilgatto - some great stuff there! Rodney Matthews is brilliant...but you might be interested to know he's on public record as decrying the use of his images as RPG aids! (he was one of the Satanic panic crowd back in the 80s; I could dig up the relevant quote(s) in a book of his I have if it matters). So of course I've run one dungeon based completely on one of his artworks, and have a poster of another of his pieces right in front of me as I type this... :)

@Dannyalcatraz - FYI some of the images you posted just before ilgatto's batch, all from the "imgur" site, show up only as blank gray squares to me. Not sure if this is something from my end or what, but all the other images show up fine.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
@ilgatto - some great stuff there! Rodney Matthews is brilliant...but you might be interested to know he's on public record as decrying the use of his images as RPG aids! (he was one of the Satanic panic crowd back in the 80s; I could dig up the relevant quote(s) in a book of his I have if it matters). So of course I've run one dungeon based completely on one of his artworks, and have a poster of another of his pieces right in front of me as I type this... :)

@Dannyalcatraz - FYI some of the images you posted just before ilgatto's batch, all from the "imgur" site, show up only as blank gray squares to me. Not sure if this is something from my end or what, but all the other images show up fine.
Don’t know what to tell you. Almost everything I posted in this head is from Imgur.🤷🏾 Maybe there’s some kind of lag preventing it from fully loading.

Remove ads