Immortals Handbook: Ascension 3.5E Print version...do you want one?

Obly99

Hero
Question. Out of all the posts in the last few months I'm confused as to how we go about getting the book signed and autographed by you. We have to order it via drivethrurpg via the Watermarked PDF + Hardcover, B&W Book option?

Question. Out of all the posts in the last few months I'm confused as to how we go about getting the book signed and autographed by you. We have to order it via drivethrurpg via the Watermarked PDF + Hardcover, B&W Book option?

No. the Drivethru option is different to the Mixam option.

Mixam option = Signed, Glossy pages, Ribbon, End Sheets, generally higher quality. I am getting a limited number of copies sent to my house (on Tuesday 14th) and then I will post them out to those who want them (if they cover printing/postage costs...with a few exceptions). I am not making money on these - they are just for fun and to test quality differences for potential Kickstarters.

Drivethru option = Unsigned, but you do also get the PDF. Quality is less, but seems decent enough.

The Drivethru option will be cheaper if you are in North America, UK/Europe it will be about the same.

So go with whichever you feel comfortable with.

Obly99

Hero
No. the Drivethru option is different to the Mixam option.

Mixam option = Signed, Glossy pages, Ribbon, End Sheets, generally higher quality. I am getting a limited number of copies sent to my house (on Tuesday 14th) and then I will post them out to those who want them (if they cover printing/postage costs...with a few exceptions). I am not making money on these - they are just for fun and to test quality differences for potential Kickstarters.

Drivethru option = Unsigned, but you do also get the PDF. Quality is less, but seems decent enough.

The Drivethru option will be cheaper if you are in North America, UK/Europe it will be about the same.

So go with whichever you feel comfortable with.
I'm from Europe, I'll wait.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
For any of you that can see the link. Is it giving you the option to buy it now? Not saying buy a copy, just curious if people can potentially buy it?
Looks like it. Insofar as buying options go, everything seems to be there.

From a customer's perspective, I do have some minor criticisms, in that there are no quick or full-size previews available (or option to rate the book?), and that file size for the PDF is huge!

For any of you that can see the link. Is it giving you the option to buy it now? Not saying buy a copy, just curious if people can potentially buy it?

It is giving me the option to buy it

Thanks buddy! :)

I realised all I had to do was logout as a Publisher and just browse the website as a customer to see if was actually available. In my defense it has been 13 years since I published anything. :giggle:

Looks like it. Insofar as buying options go, everything seems to be there.

From a customer's perspective, I do have some minor criticisms, in that there are no quick or full-size previews available (or option to rate the book?), and that file size for the PDF is huge!

Hold on, I thought I ticked those options Be back shortly.

File size - perhaps I should zip that. :unsure:

Remove ads