• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Immortals Handbook - Epic Bestiary (Epic Monster Discussion)

Hiya mate! :)

Fieari said:
Granted, the Dark Phoenix does consume an entire star... I'm not sure Galactus can do that?

Easily.

Fieari said:
By the way. I've been thinking about how to stat out a particularly nasty monster from the "King's Blades" series by Dave Duncan, the Firefly, and thing that it would work well as a One Dimensional creature. For your 2-D critters, do you use it as a subtype?

I'm thinking the 1-D subtype might involve...

* Unable to be struct by piercing or slashing weapons
* Damages bludgeoning weapons that strike it
* Unable to be hit by rays (except on a nat 20?)

Anything else come to mind?

+64 shape/size bonus to AC

Fieari said:
The Firefly, by the way, is an unkillable (in the books, but I'm not sure how it'd react to magical cold) fire elemental that exists as a single flying point that has a natural lifespan of just a few minutes/hours (it's noramlly created as the result of a spell anyway). Anything it touches catches fire instantly, even normally unflammable things like stone; and it can pass through anything as if it were insubstantial. It has animal intellegence only, but seeks after anything that moves.

Cool monster...not so sure about the name though.

One question about its powers, does it set the whole object it touches on fire, or just the bits it touches?

I have a cool idea on how to apply the former, by using the creatures own Hit Dice against them.

Hi Ltheb mate! :)

Ltheb Silverfrond said:
Statistically, I would have to figure out the "size catagory" for a Planck length. (Anything smaller probably couldn't have any real impact on the universe, no matter how hot it was) and assign it the size bonus to the thing.

A quick run through the math showed this is ~111 size catagories below medium.

Probably irrelevant though, just like the attacks of creatures of a certain size acting as area attacks.

Easy to hit with a mace, tricky to hit with an edge weapon and incredibly tough to hit with a piercing weapon.

Hi historian mate! :)

Thanks for the stats.

historian said:
Ask and ye shall receive. Here are the official stats for the Dark Pheonix:

F 30
A 40
S 30
E 100
R 10
I 20
P 1000

Health 200
Karma 1030

Total 1230

She could create force fields up to Class 1000 and fire mental bolts of up to Unearthly intensity.

Personally, I wouldn't treat these statistics as absolute truth. MSH RPG was a great product but one thing the authors tended to do was change characters, sometimes significantly, with each new write up (through character updates and modules).

It is, however, the only official rendition of Dark Phoenix that I am aware of (unlike Galactus or Thor for example).

I kind of like the idea of the Phoenix Force in its primordial form being akin to a First One. Of course, I don't think all of that power could manifest through Jean Grey.

The above stats suggest something in and around the Intermediate Goddess type power. I had anticipated, by reputation, she would at least be an Elder Goddess.

Does it not say how she obliterated the star? I know it wasn't with a Mental Bolt of Unearthly Intensity. :p

historian

First Post
Hey U_K! :)

Thanks for the stats.

You're welcome. :)

The above stats suggest something in and around the Intermediate Goddess type power. I had anticipated, by reputation, she would at least be an Elder Goddess.

You're right on about Elder Goddess portrayals. She's very close to Kubik for example but just a notch below Galactus.

I find many are over or under-statted. It is fairly easy at this point to stat up IH inspired beings with the system though.

For whatever reason, I'm hung up on "her" being an avatar of Limbus which should make her a powerful Elder.

Does it not say how she obliterated the star? I know it wasn't with a Mental Bolt of Unearthly Intensity.

Liberal DM/Judge who allowed her to red-shift to Class 10,000. ;)

Hi dante mate! :)

dante58701 said:
Hey Krusty...to spare you some time I got a head start on a Hunefer Template.

Thanks dude...although this better not be your Trojan horse to get me to post up the Nosferatu at a later date I hope. :p

dante58701 said:
So here's the beginning....please note any corrections I should make. That way I can repost them and make this baby complete in time or my halloween monster mash.

Hunefer

[Insert Flavor Text Here]

Hunefers speak all spoken languages, though it takes one 1d4 rounds to switch between languages.

Creating a Hunefer

“Hunefer” is an acquired template that can be added to any creature (referred to hereafter as the base creature).

A hunefer has all the base creature’s statistics and special abilities except as noted here.

Size and Type: The creature’s type changes to undead. Do not recalculate base attack bonus, saves, or skill points. Size is unchanged.

Hit Dice: Increase all current and future Hit Dice to d12s.

I'd increase Hit Dice to d20s and give maximum hit points.

dante58701 said:
Armor Class: A hunefer has a natural armor bonus equal to 1/2 it's hit dice or the base creature’s natural armor bonus, whichever is better. As well as an insight armor bonus equal to it's Wis modifier.

Yep.

dante58701 said:
Attack: A hunefer has a slam attack according to it's size. If the base creature can use weapons, the hunefer retains this ability. A creature with natural weapons retains those natural weapons, in addition to, or instead of a slam attack, depending on the creature's original form. A hunefer fighting without weapons uses either its slam attack or its primary natural weapon (if it has any). A hunefer armed with a weapon uses its slam attack or a weapon, as it desires. A hunefer's natural attacks are considered epic and evil-aligned for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.

Full Attack: A hunefer fighting without weapons uses either its slam attack (see above) or its natural weapons (if it has any). If armed with a weapon, it usually uses the weapon as its primary attack along with a slam attack as a natural secondary attack, provided it has a way to make that attack (either a free hand or a natural weapon that it can use as a secondary attack).

Damage: A hunefer without natural weapons has a slam attack that inflicts damage according to it's size plus hunefer rot; A hunefer with natural weapons can use its slam attack or its natural weaponry, as it prefers. If it chooses the latter, it deals hunefer on each natural weapon attack.

Special Attacks: A hunefer retains all the base creature’s special attacks and gains those described below. Save DCs are equal to 10 + 1/2 hunefer’s HD + hunefer’s Cha modifier, unless otherwise noted.

Despair (Su): The mere sight of a hunefer requires viewers to succeed at a Will saving throw or be paralyzed with fear for 1d4 rounds. Regardless of the outcome of the save, a subject is not again vulnerable to that hunefer’s despair ability for 24 hours. The DC is Charisma-based.

Hunefer Rot (Su): Supernatural disease – slam or natural attack, incubation period instantaneous; damage 1d6 temporary Con. Unlike normal diseases, hunefer rot requires a victim to make a successful saving throw every round or take another 1d6 points of temporary Constitution damage. The rot continues until the victim reaches Constitution 0 (and dies) or receives a remove disease spell or similar magic. An afflicted creature that dies shrivels away into sand unless both remove disease and raise dead (or better) are cast on the remains within 2 rounds. If the remains are not so treated, on the third round the dust swirls and forms an 18 HD mummy with the dead foe’s equipment under the hunefer’s command. (The mummy dust epic spell has statistics for an 18 HD mummy.)

I'd probably scale this in some way, maybe;

d4 (25 HD+)
d6 (35 HD+)
d8 (45 HD+)
d10 (55 HD+)
d12 (65 HD+)
d20 (105 HD+)

Also I would make the mummy Hit Dice half that of the Hunefer.

dante58701 said:
Spell-Like Abilities: At will - chain lightning, displacement, haste, knock, greater dispel magic, passwall, scrying, greater teleport, true seeing, unholy aura, weird; 1/day - ruin (epic spell). Caster level equal to the hunefer's hit dice; save DC 10 + hunefer's Cha modifier + spell level. The DC is Charisma-based.

Special Qualities: A hunefer retains all the base creature’s special qualities and gains those described below.

Blindsight (Ex): A hunefer possesses blindsight out to 300 ft. .

Damage Reduction (Ex): A hunefer’s undead body is tough, giving the creature damage reduction equal to “half it's hit dice”/ - .

Fast Healing (Ex): A hunefer possesses fast healing equal to one half it's hit dice. This allows the hunefer to rejuvenate lost body parts and limbs. It also allows the hunefer to recover from complete destruction, provided it's canopic jars are still intact. If the hunefer's canopic jars are not intact, the hunefer loses it's fast healing ability until they are somehow restored, typically requiring a miracle or a wish for each of it's four canopic jars.

Cool.

dante58701 said:
Fire Vulnerability (Ex): A hunefer is especially vulnerable to fire, taking half again (+50 percent) as much damage from fire.

Undead Traits: Immune to poison, sleep, paralysis, stunning, disease, death effects, necromantic effects, mind-affecting effects, and any effect requiring a Fortitude save unless it also works on objects. Not subject to critical hits, nonlethal damage, ability damage, ability drain, or energy drain. Negative energy heals. Not at risk of death from massive damage, but destroyed at 0 hit points or less. Darkvision 60 ft. Cannot be raised; resurrection works only if creature is willing.

Spell Resistance (Ex): A hunefer possesses spell resistance equal to 10 + it's hit dice.

Abilities: Increase from the base creature as follows: Str +36, Dex +24, Int +8, Wis +28, Cha +26. Being undead, a hunefer has no Constitution score.

Skills: Same as the base creature.

Organization: Solitary, pair, or court (5-9).

Challenge Rating: Same as the base creature +25.

Treasure: Standard coins; double goods; double items.

Alignment: Any evil.

Advancement: By character class.

Level Adjustment: Same as the base creature +37.

[Insert Creation Process Text Here]

I actually have a couple of new ideas for the Hunefer lying around here somewhere.

I think you forgot Movement speed tripled.

dante58701

Banned
Banned
Hey Krusty...to spare you some time I got a head start on a Hunefer Template.

Of course due to various rules and laws I have to state that this template is not a challenge to anyone's copyright and is not done in the course of trade...it's just done for fun.

So here's the beginning....please note any corrections I should make. That way I can repost them and make this baby complete in time or my halloween monster mash.
Hunefer

[Insert Flavor Text Here]

Hunefers speak all spoken languages, though it takes one 1d4 rounds to switch between languages.

Creating a Hunefer

“Hunefer” is an acquired template that can be added to any creature (referred to hereafter as the base creature).

A hunefer has all the base creature’s statistics and special abilities except as noted here.

Size and Type: The creature’s type changes to undead. Do not recalculate base attack bonus, saves, or skill points. Size is unchanged.

Hit Dice: Increase all current and future Hit Dice to d20s. Hunefers have maximum hit points per hit die.

Armor Class: A hunefer has a natural armor bonus equal to 1/2 it's hit dice or the base creature’s natural armor bonus, whichever is better. As well as an insight armor bonus equal to it's Wis modifier.

Speed: A hunefer's speed is tripled for all movement types.

Attack: A hunefer has a slam attack according to it's size. If the base creature can use weapons, the hunefer retains this ability. A creature with natural weapons retains those natural weapons, in addition to, or instead of a slam attack, depending on the creature's original form. A hunefer fighting without weapons uses either its slam attack or its primary natural weapon (if it has any). A hunefer armed with a weapon uses its slam attack or a weapon, as it desires. A hunefer's natural attacks are considered epic and evil-aligned for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.

Full Attack: A hunefer fighting without weapons uses either its slam attack (see above) or its natural weapons (if it has any). If armed with a weapon, it usually uses the weapon as its primary attack along with a slam attack as a natural secondary attack, provided it has a way to make that attack (either a free hand or a natural weapon that it can use as a secondary attack).

Damage: A hunefer without natural weapons has a slam attack that inflicts damage according to it's size plus hunefer rot; A hunefer with natural weapons can use its slam attack or its natural weaponry, as it prefers. If it chooses the latter, it deals hunefer on each natural weapon attack.

Special Attacks: A hunefer retains all the base creature’s special attacks and gains those described below. Save DCs are equal to 10 + 1/2 hunefer’s HD + hunefer’s Cha modifier, unless otherwise noted.

Despair (Su): The mere sight of a hunefer requires viewers to succeed at a Will saving throw or be paralyzed with fear for 1d4 rounds. Regardless of the outcome of the save, a subject is not again vulnerable to that hunefer’s despair ability for 24 hours. The DC is Charisma-based.

Hunefer Rot (Su): Supernatural disease – slam or natural attack, incubation period instantaneous; damage 1dx temporary Con (by hit dice, see below). Unlike normal diseases, hunefer rot requires a victim to make a successful saving throw every round or take another 1dx points of temporary Constitution damage (by hit dice,see below). The rot continues until the victim reaches Constitution 0 (and dies) or receives a remove disease spell or similar magic. An afflicted creature that dies shrivels away into sand unless both remove disease and raise dead (or better) are cast on the remains within 2 rounds. If the remains are not so treated, on the third round the dust swirls and forms a mummy, with half as many hit dice as the hunefer, with the dead foe’s equipment, under the hunefer’s command.

Hunefer Hit Dice Constitution Damage
25 HD+ d4
35 HD+ d6
45 HD+ d8
55 HD+ d10
65 HD+ d12
105 HD+ d20

Spell-Like Abilities: At will - chain lightning, displacement, haste, knock, greater dispel magic, passwall, scrying, greater teleport, true seeing, unholy aura, weird; 1/day - ruin (epic spell). Caster level equal to the hunefer's hit dice; save DC 10 + hunefer's Cha modifier + spell level. The DC is Charisma-based.

Special Qualities: A hunefer retains all the base creature’s special qualities and gains those described below.

Blindsight (Ex): A hunefer possesses blindsight out to 300 ft. .

Damage Reduction (Ex): A hunefer’s undead body is tough, giving the creature damage reduction equal to “half it's hit dice”/ - .

Fast Healing (Ex): A hunefer possesses fast healing equal to one half it's hit dice. This allows the hunefer to rejuvenate lost body parts and limbs. It also allows the hunefer to recover from complete destruction, provided it's canopic jars are still intact. If the hunefer's canopic jars are not intact, the hunefer loses it's fast healing ability until they are somehow restored, typically requiring a miracle or a wish for each of it's four canopic jars.

Fire Vulnerability (Ex): A hunefer is especially vulnerable to fire, taking half again (+50 percent) as much damage from fire.

Undead Traits: Immune to poison, sleep, paralysis, stunning, disease, death effects, necromantic effects, mind-affecting effects, and any effect requiring a Fortitude save unless it also works on objects. Not subject to critical hits, nonlethal damage, ability damage, ability drain, or energy drain. Negative energy heals. Not at risk of death from massive damage, but destroyed at 0 hit points or less. Darkvision 60 ft. Cannot be raised; resurrection works only if creature is willing.

Spell Resistance (Ex): A hunefer possesses spell resistance equal to 10 + it's hit dice.

Abilities: Increase from the base creature as follows: Str +36, Dex +24, Int +8, Wis +28, Cha +26. Being undead, a hunefer has no Constitution score.

Skills: Same as the base creature.

Organization: Solitary, pair, or court (5-9).

Challenge Rating: Same as the base creature +25.

Treasure: Standard coins; double goods; double items.

Alignment: Any evil.

Advancement: By character class.

Level Adjustment: Same as the base creature +37.

[Insert Creation Process Text Here]

Last edited:

dante58701

Banned
Banned
there, modified in Krustian fashion. any more notes? Im always happy to add more o your ideas to it.

:p as for Nosferatu, I'llwait, although waiting is like gouging out my own eyes with a rusty needle.

dante58701

Banned
Banned
how bout this baby....any corrections needed on my math...

No divinity template has been added yet. He was made in honor of Ghost Rider, though he isnt meant to be a clone of him.

Infernyx, Demon Prince
Medium Undead (Chaotic, Demon, Evil, Extraplanar, Fire)
Hit Dice: 32d12 (208 hp)
Initiative: +22 (+18 Dex, +4 Improved Initiative)
Speed: 120 ft.
Armor Class: 73 (+18 Dex, +45 natural), touch 28, flat-footed 55
Base Attack/Grapple: +32/+65
Attack: +5 flaming vorpal whipsword +72 melee (2d8+38/19–20 plus blazefire plus 1d6 fire plus vorpal), slam +65 melee (2d8+33 plus blazefire) or claw +65 melee (3d8+33 plus blazefire)
Full Attack: +5 flaming vorpal whipsword +72/+67/+62/+57 melee (2d8+38/19–20 plus blazefire plus 1d6 fire plus vorpal), 2 slams +65 melee (2d8+33 plus blazefire) and 1 skull butt +65 melee (4d6+33 plus blazefire), or 2 claws +65 melee (2d8+33 plus blazefire) and 1 skull butt +65 melee (2d6+33 plus blazefire)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft. (20 ft. with +5 flaming vorpal whipsword)
Special Attacks: Death throes, blazefire, entangle, flaming vorpal whipsword , rend 6d8+49, spell-like abilities, summon demon
Special Qualities: Abyssal rider, abyssal whipsword, damage reduction 15/cold iron, epic, and good (15/ - ), darkvision 60 ft., fiery hardness, fire subtype, flaming body, heat aura, immunity to electricity, resistance to acid 15 and cold 15, spell resistance 42, telepathy 300 ft., true seeing, undead traits, virtual size categories 4
Skills: Bluff +35, Climb +35, Concentration +35, Diplomacy +35, Disguise +35 (+37 acting), Hide +35, Intimidate +35, Knowledge (religion) +35, Knowledge (the planes) +35, Listen +35, Move Silently +35, Ride +35, Search +35, Sense Motive +35, Spellcraft +35 (+37 scrolls), Spot +35, Survival +35 (+37 following tracks), Swim +35, Use Magic Device +35 (+37 scrolls) – For the sake of simplicity, these statistics do not include statistical modifiers.
Feats: Cleave, Dark Speech, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (whipsword), Greater Multiattack, Improved Initiative, Improved Multiattack, Multiattack, Power Attack, Quicken Spell-Like Ability (telekinesis), Weapon Focus (whipsword)
Epic Feats: Blinding Speed
Saves: Fort +18, Ref +36, Will +35
Abilities: Str 77, Dex 46, Con –, Int 33, Wis 45, Cha 52
Environment: The Infinite Layers of the Abyss
Organization: Solitary
Challenge Rating: 43
Treasure:Standard coins; double goods; standard items, plus +5 flaming vorpal whipsword
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Advancement: 33+ HD (Medium-size)
Level Adjustment: +38

Infernyx stands 6 feet tall and weighs about 880 pounds,due to his incredible density.

Combat

Infernyx’s natural weapons, as well as any weapons he wields, are treated as epic, chaotic-aligned, and evil-aligned for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.

Abyssal Rider (Ex): Infernyx's steed is a construct indefinitely possessed by a balor named Aggravation. This bestows upon Infernyx's steed an incredible amount of power. Aggravation is indefinitely soul bound to Infernyx's service and is incapable of betraying him, intentionally or otherwise. In short he seeks to please his master and will do as commanded, without complaint, even at the expense of his own immortality. As Aggravation has no physical form otherwise, this physical form is very important to him and he will do his utmost to avoid other would be riders. As this steed is Infernyx's own creation he receives a +2 equipment bonus to all Ride checks when riding Aggravation.

Infernyx's steed's appearance and form change from setting to setting, although it's size is always large and it's statistics are roughly equivalent to the average steed of the setting combined with the average statistics of a balor. In more modern settings his steed may even appear as a motorcycle, or in futuristic settings, a hovercycle, jet cycle, ect., at Infernyx's whim.

Abyssal Whipsword (Ex): Infernyx's whipsword is indefinitely possessed by a balor named Scorn. This bestows upon Infernyx's whipsword an incredible amount of power. Scorn is indefinitely soul bound to Infernyx's service and is incapable of betraying him, intentionally or otherwise. In short he seeks to please his master and will do as commanded, without complaint, even at the expense of his own immortality. As Scorn has no physical form otherwise, this physical form is very important to him and he will do his utmost to avoid other would be wielders. As this whipsword is Infernyx's own creation, he receives a +2 equipment bonus to all Attack rolls when wielding Scorn.

Blazefire (Su): Living creatures taking Damage from Infernyx’s attack find themselves ignited with blaze-fire; they must succeed at a Fortitude save (DC 46) or permanently lose 6 hit points. The DC is Charisma-based. The opponent must continue to save every round for the next 6 rounds (7 rounds total) to avoid being permanently drained of 6 more hit points each round. The lavawight heals the same amount of Damage whenever a creature is drained of hit points, gaining any excess as temporary hit points. These temporary hit points last a maximum of 1 hour. If an opponent is slain by blazefire, only blackened ash remains of the victim. Hit points lost to the blazefire never heal naturally and cannot be magically restored—they are gone for good. Infernyx may elect to suppress or rekindle these flames indefinitely, as a free action.

Death Throes (Ex): When killed, Infernyx explodes in a blinding flash of light that deals 160 points of damage to anything within 160 feet (Reflex DC 26 half). This explosion automatically destroys any weapons Infernyx is holding. The save DC is Constitution-based.

Entangle (Ex): Infernyx’s +5 flaming vorpal whipsword entangles foes much like an attack with a net. The whipsword has half as many hit points as Infernyx. The whipsword needs no folding. If it hits, the target and Infernyx immediately make opposed Strength checks; if Infernyx wins, he drags the target against his flaming body (see below). The target remains anchored against Infernyx’s body until it escapes the whipsword.

Fiery Hardness (Ex): Infernyx’s molten skin provides him with damage reduction of 15/ - .

Fire Subtype: Fire immunity, cold vulnerability.

Flaming Body (Su): The body of Infernyx is wreathed in flame. Anyone grappling Infernyx takes 8d6 points of fire damage each round. Infernyx may elect to suppress or rekindle these flames indefinitely, as a free action.

Flaming Vorpal Whipsword (Su): Infernyx carries a +5 flaming vorpal whipsword that looks like a longsword or a stream of interlinked blades reminiscent of an ivy vine forged from flames and steel. Infernyx may always elect to wield this exotic weapon in the manner of a longsword, whip, and/or both, freely combining the best qualities of either weapon variety without hindrance. No other creature may wield Infernyx's whipsword without Infernyx's consent and they lose the ability to wield it when said consent is revoked by Infernyx.

Heat Aura (Su): A 15-foot-radius spread heat aura surrounds Infernyx. All creatures of the fire subtype in the field (including the lavawight) are treated as if having turn resistance +6 (if undead) and fast healing 15. Creatures subject to fire damage take 3d10 points of fire damage each round they remain within the heat aura. Infernyx may elect to suppress or emit this heat indefinitely, as a free action.

Rend (Ex): If Infernyx hits with both of his claws, he latches onto the opponent’s body and tears the flesh. This attack automatically deals an additional 6d8+49 points of Damage.

Spell-Like Abilities: At will - animate dead, apocalypse from the sky, bestow greater curse, blasphemy, burning hands, create greater undead, create undead, creeping doom, crushing fist of spite, dancing chains, destruction, dimension door, dominate monster, earthquake, featherfall, finger of death, fireball, fly, flame arrow, gate, greater dispel magic, greater teleport (self plus 50 pounds of objects only), harm, heal, insanity, masochism, mindrape, planeshift, polymorph, power word stun, regenerate, sadism, shapechange, spell immunity (sleet storm), telekinesis, trap the soul, true resurrection, unholy aura, vampiric touch, wall of chains, wall of deadly chains, wall of fire; 1/day - damnation, dragon knight, fire storm, hellball, implosion, wish; 1/month - vengeful gaze of god. Caster level 32nd; save DC 19 + spell level. The save DC's are Charisma-based.

Summon Demon (Sp): Once per day Infernyx can automatically summon 4d10 dretches, 1d4 hezrous, or one nalfeshnee, glabrezu, marilith, or balor. This ability is the equivalent of a 9th-level spell.

True Seeing (Su): Infernyx has a continuous true seeing ability, as the spell (caster level 32nd).

Undead Traits: Immune to poison, sleep, paralysis, stunning, disease, death, effects, necromantic effects, mind-affecting effects, and any effect requiring a Fortitude save unless it also works on objects. Not subject to critical hits, subdual Damage, ability Damage, ability drain, or energy drain. Negative energy heals. Not at risk of death from massive Damage, but destroyed at 0 hit points or less. Darkvision 60 ft. Cannot be raised; resurrection works only if creature is willing.

Skills: Infernyx has a +8 racial bonus on Listen and Spot checks.

Last edited:

Hey dante mate! :)

The new Hunefer looks better. I found some of my notes regarding new powers I was thinking about adding to the Hunefer template. Obviously most of it was inspired by the recent Mummy movies.

1. Horrid Wilting Breath Weapon (cone) = 1d6 per Hit Die.
2. Pestilence (Epic Spell) 1/day
3. Curse: -6 penalty on all dice rolls for anyone who disturbs the Hunefers resting place.
4. Summon Ruin Swarm: 1/day

Although feel free to ignore all the above, I was just brainstorming out loud.

As regards Infyrnyx (should be cool to see Ghost Rider and the Spirit of Vengeance in the Marvel: Ultimate Alliance game), although a few notes.

32 HD is Demon Prince, not demon lord (under my rules that is). :p

Also, in a medieval setting I just see the character working better with a horse (Nightmare preferably) rather than a motorbike. Maybe when he shows up in d20 Modern settings he can have a motorbike and in d20 future settings he can have a Speeder-bike. :D

dante58701

Banned
Banned
1. Horrid Wilting Breath Weapon (cone) = 1d6 per Hit Die.
2. Pestilence (Epic Spell) 1/day
3. Curse: -6 penalty on all dice rolls for anyone who disturbs the Hunefers resting place.
4. Summon Ruin Swarm: 1/day

I like those, though how would they be written and how much would it alter the challenge rating and level adjustment by. Id actually like to add those.

As to Infernyx...changes noted and made. That was an excellent idea. With balors being hero-deities, imagine what it could do as a steed that changes form. It could probably even become a small hellicopter.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads