Important Notice -- New Location

MarauderX

Explorer
Ok, I guess we already have a back-up plan in Alexandria. Let me know if we want to have another close to a metro in downtown DC.
jcpdsgn
at
yahoo
dot
com

Psion

Adventurer
madwabbit said:
Backup space secured. Plenty of space, tables, and seating, in Old Town Alexandria, right across from the King Street Metro -- 2000 Duke Street, 22314. The floor plan is large, and some of the games might be scattered out in conference rooms across the floor, but I've got an idea that should be able to keep us all close together.

A little space might not be a bad thing. I hate when a nearby table gets a bit too rowdy and I have to shout over them.

madwabbit

First Post
The_Universe said:
I updated the DC Gameday website with the new information.

http://dcgameday.com/index/

Let me know if I missed anything important.
We can put out an update in a couple of days about door access and all that. The building's address is 2000 Duke, but the front entrance is on Dulaney Street. The event will be on the fourth floor of the building.

Psion

Adventurer
madwabbit said:
We can put out an update in a couple of days about door access and all that. The building's address is 2000 Duke, but the front entrance is on Dulaney Street. The event will be on the fourth floor of the building.

What's the parking situation?

Xer0

First Post
madwabbit said:
Tom, in case that people arrive early (not knowing the commute time, I probably will be) are there places nearby where we can hang out until the start time grows near? I'd hate to be hanging out in front of your building with nothing to do, you know?

Remove ads